Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Congrats! Bradenton is one of the better parks to get autographs in since you have access down the lines.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Congrats! Bradenton is one of the better parks to get autographs in since you have access down the lines.

You are right on the mark about the ease to interact with the players compared to what I deal with on the east coast. The other advantage of the Bradenton ballpark is that the beer was $1.50 cheaper than RDS in Jupiter ;-) and the parking was only $5 (at the church) plus I got a ride in the golf cart the 1 1/2 blocks to the entrance! I also went by the minor league ballpark and was pleasantly surprised walking around with all players - very cool & free parking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are right on the mark about the ease to interact with the players compared to what I deal with on the east coast. The other advantage of the Bradenton ballpark is that the beer was $1.50 cheaper than RDS in Jupiter ;-) and the parking was only $5 (at the church) plus I got a ride in the golf cart the 1 1/2 blocks to the entrance! I also went by the minor league ballpark and was pleasantly surprised walking around with all players - very cool & free parking.

I agree with the both of you. Each time I have come to Spring Training, Bradenton is one place I always stop. The ushers are friendly, the ease of access to players, the cheaper tickets, etc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123