Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @greentreesc See greentreesportscards's Items on eBay

Basketball 6 Box Mixer Group Break Team Random - $19.99 a spot ALL-IN 28 LEFT

Hey Everyone! I am pleased to announce that we have partnered with SCF to offer some great deals on group breaks. We have made a few spots available for purchase with your SCF Reward points! 9,000 for non-VIP members or 8,100 for VIP members. Keep an eye on the Rewards Store! Also, if you buy into our break, be sure to mention your SCF username during checkout to receive 500 points!

Spots can be purchased here: Basketball Break
    This is a team random group break event. Prices are all in(shipping, top loaders included). We will be live on breakers at 6PM EST Wednesday February 1st. This break is scheduled for 7:30PM EST

Products in this break:
    2016-17 Absolute x2
    2016-17 Totally Certified x2
    2016-17 Donruss x2

View the break live here: Breakers.tv

All breaks are uploaded to youtube and can be viewed here: Youtube

Positioning and teams are determined through random.org.

You will receive all non-base cards(Inserts/hits) for your team. Base cards are available upon request for no additional cost(please mention during checkout if you would like).

Participants outside the US can add tracking to their order for an additional $6.00 USD

Multi-team cards will be randomed at the end with random.org. The team will be randomized THREE times. The team on top gets the card.

Any player that has been traded but is in old uniform will still go to the old team.

If a player is out of uniform, they will go to the most recent team they play for.

If a player is retired, it will go to the team they last played for.

If a team has moved or changed names, that card will go to the newly assigned team.

We are not responsible for you receiving an expired redemption.

If a team cannot be determined from the checklist and research, the card will be randomized for all participants.

All cards will be packed in taped top loaders and shipped free in a padded mailer. If you would like insurance, expedited shipping, etc..anything additional, please let me know within 12 hours of the break. There will be an additional cost. One-Touch loaders are available for $2.50 each.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jslabbs; 01-24-2017 at 10:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

i joined up, now do i pay you scf rewards? looks fun!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Rewards comes to me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Did you purchase through the site already?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you purchase through the site already?

I created an account and then put my username in the comments. I didn't pay anything so I don't believe I've purchased anything as of yet

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rewards sent!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

I created an account and then put my username in the comments. I didn't pay anything so I don't believe I've purchased anything as of yet

Ok I see your transaction in the site listed as in store pick up. Thanks! I will mark you down as in and good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok I see your transaction in the site listed as in store pick up. Thanks! I will mark you down as in and good luck!

It didn't give me an option to have it mailed to me so I'd like to have it shipped to me. If there was an option to have it shipped to me, it wasn't visible.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

yeah I noticed an issue with the free shipping not showing up. I am looking into it. I have your address from when you signed up so we are good. Thanks