Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Congrats on the new badge. Never in doubt

GL on tracking down the last ones

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

True, you never know where the help can come from! I myself could be holding on to a couple, but with a guesstimated 40,000 cards to add to my traders, it's gonna be a while before I know!

40,000!!! Holy smokes - well, if you DO happen upon any of the "hallowed 51" up there, please keep me in mind. I appreciate you looking when you get to them. :)

Amazing collection!! Congratulations on a well deserved honour!!!

Thanks, CK - I don't know of anyone who has built a player or team collection who did it without a lot of help from great traders and sellers out there. My trades are low, but I've managed to buy quite a few from people on this site for sure. I hope I've helped out a few collections by giving 'em PayPal funds as well! :D

Congrats for your Super Collector tag as well ;) Impressive Osgood PC! :D

Thanks much -- It does look nice up there, I have to say! :) One day I might get my CFL collection all scanned in and go for the Memorabilia or Football Team Collector badge too...?

Congrats on the new badge. Never in doubt

GL on tracking down the last ones

Haha, I felt I had the numbers to get it, but it's all the rest of the qualifications that make it tougher to get the badge, but worth the effort. Thanks for the kudos!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country

Mail day - The newest additions to arrive! These first two have been on my "Will I Ever Find These?" list for a while now, and both appeared within a few days of each other. Waiting for these two auctions to end was torture, but when it was over, I was the only bidder on each one, so I'm pretty grateful!

1998-99 UD3 TE Die Cut 055/100

I've been looking almost 20 years for this card, and when I saw it finally appear on eBay last week, I had to check 3 times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Truly a unicorn, and one of my top 2 Osgoods I have been looking for!

2006-07 Fleer Ultra Fresh Ink (SP)

Only the second time I've seen this one appear on eBay. The 2007-08 version shows up on eBay constantly, but this one is incredibly short printed. I saw this 3 days after I saw the UD3 card and again, compared it with the 2007-08 one to make sure it was really the 06/07.

2013-14 The Cup Masterpieces Press Plates (Cyan) 1/1

Second plate I've got from this series -- still need the Magenta and Black to complete the Plate Rainbow. This one was originally listed for a huge dollar BIN, and I resisted pulling the trigger, and the seller re-listed it as an auction and again, the only bidder at $20. Much more reasonable, I thought!

Thanks for the look!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Congrats on these new additions! That Die-Cut is a great looking card, as is the SP'd Fleer Fresh Ink. Always loved that auto set. Congrats on the newest 1/1 as well! Keep it up as always!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country

Congrats on these new additions! That Die-Cut is a great looking card, as is the SP'd Fleer Fresh Ink. Always loved that auto set. Congrats on the newest 1/1 as well! Keep it up as always!

Thanks, Aaron -- every chance I can to grab a new Osgood into the collection I'll take!

Picked up this one after negotiating with the seller on eBay. Just got back from a week in Whitehorse (near Alaska for our non-Canadian friends) and this bad boy was in my mailbox waiting for me:

2012-13 Between The Pipes "Shooting Gallery"
    Some legendary names on this card -- Sawchuk, Crozier, along with more modern champions like Vernon and Hasek. Howard rounds out the sextet who feature the 4 starting goaltenders on the last 7 Stanley Cup winning Red Wings teams going back to 1951-52! I would love to get an Osgood card that had something of Harry Lumley's on it -- one day, perhaps!
    Last edited by 56Parkies; 02-04-2017 at 03:39 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice! Those Shooting Gallery cards are sweet! Hoping I can someday add the one I still need!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (21) Hobby Insider
    Country
    Instagram:

Amazing Collection Mikey!!

My nephew likes Osgood. and i had bought him an old Osgood Figurine its pretty tall years ago.. cant remember who made it.
    But his brother my other nephew. This past Christmas.. took it to have Chris sign it for him as a surprise!

Glad on finding the goodies to keep adding to your PC!!
    Billie
    I will NOT send paypal as a gift period!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Looking for Shanahan Autos

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country

Very nice! Those Shooting Gallery cards are sweet! Hoping I can someday add the one I still need!

Thanks Aaron -- for a card /19, they are incredibly hard to track down. I often find more cards /5 or lower than I do those ones. Keep looking, it will turn up for sure! Let us all know which one it is, and you can have more eyes peeled! :)

Amazing Collection Mikey!!

My nephew likes Osgood. and i had bought him an old Osgood Figurine its pretty tall years ago.. cant remember who made it.
    But his brother my other nephew. This past Christmas.. took it to have Chris sign it for him as a surprise!

Glad on finding the goodies to keep adding to your PC!!
    Billie

Thanks, Billie -- Sounds like you got the 1999-00 Starting Lineup 12" figure? It's cool to have for sure. I've got all the SLUs (4" and 12"), both McFarlane's (blue jersey and white jersey) and a customized Medicine Hat variation, the Headliners set and 4 of the 5 Osgood Bobbleheads out there. Only missing the 2008-09 Forever Collectibles Bobblehead where he's holding the Stanley Cup. Definitely don't see many of those!
    Very awesome surprise! Chris signs a ton of things for fans, which is great. Must've been raised right. ;)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country

This bad boy arrived yesterday; snagged it right before I applied and it's now arrived, scanned and nestled into the collection. Loved the SP Game Used multi player GU cards, but man are they hard to track down. Have a bunch still on my watch list, but hopefully more turn up...? You just never know!

2008-09 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Trios Patch Gold 06/15 (Hasek/Osgood/Chelios)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country

A new card arrived last night --

2014-15 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia Goalie Legacy triple patches gold 1/3

Already had one of these, but it went far too cheaply, so I had to toss in a bid on it. Of course now that means I want the 3rd one to complete the set LOL.

Goes well with #2/3 that I had picked up previously:

Anyone out there got #3/3? Would love to complete "The Quincy" for this card!
    Last edited by 56Parkies; 03-01-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast