Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cjo2's Items on eBay

I'm interested

I'd love to be on staff. I'd be interested in either baseball or inventory manager. Don't have a ton of computer knowledge, but if I can help that would be great. Send me a PM.

Carey
    Check out my wantlist at Hidden Content
    and my tradelist at Hidden Content

Country
    See faceoff77's Items on eBay

I think I'd be interested in baseball, give me more info please.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Utah Jazz
    See f1do_bball's Items on eBay

I may be interested in Inventory Manager or Basketball. Could you send me some details and I'll see if it sounds like something I could do?
    WTTF: ANY Jazz cards I don't have or some 90s inserts, some Innovation Stained Glass inserts, Panini 75 Years of the NBA inserts.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (24)
    Country

Interested in the Inventory Manager role, have some professional web and db experience. Please PM with details.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Interested in the Inventory Manager role, have some professional web and db experience. Please PM with details.

I may be interested in Inventory Manager or Basketball. Could you send me some details and I'll see if it sounds like something I could do?

I think I'd be interested in baseball, give me more info please.

I'd love to be on staff. I'd be interested in either baseball or inventory manager. Don't have a ton of computer knowledge, but if I can help that would be great. Send me a PM.

Carey

@patriotsguy

SCF Rewards
    Country

would be interested in helping in the baseball thnks Gail

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (8)
    Country
    Navy
    See cbuskstwar's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I would have some interest in in Wrestling / MMA stuff. PM me some info on what your expecting as far as contribution and need.

Thanks,

Kent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    See Firstbase Ballcards's Items on eBay

I'd be interested in helping out. How many hours a week? I'd be most helpful with baseball, football and TTM. I also have a background in inventory control.

Thanks.

ceyfan11

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See 1967Leafsfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

LMK if I can help out in hockey, or nascar. I dabble a bit in non-sports autos, but mainly with TV stuff. Have 15+ years experience in moderating, and admin duties on several different trade sites. Doniceage knows me well. Ask him about my Frozen Pond ties. The last site I admin'd on closed down for lack of members participating. It was nice to relax for a while, and just enjoy the boards, but have recently missed the challenges of working with a good community. I have lots of spare time now, especially late at night when the troublemakers are lurking.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

LMK if I can help out in hockey, or nascar. I dabble a bit in non-sports autos, but mainly with TV stuff. Have 15+ years experience in moderating, and admin duties on several different trade sites. Doniceage knows me well. Ask him about my Frozen Pond ties. The last site I admin'd on closed down for lack of members participating. It was nice to relax for a while, and just enjoy the boards, but have recently missed the challenges of working with a good community. I have lots of spare time now, especially late at night when the troublemakers are lurking.

@patriotsguy @race crazy @RGM81

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast