Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Baseball Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers
    See nofx1022's Items on eBay

This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

@patriotsguy

I may be able to assist with Inventory Manager stuff.

I've noticed that whoever is in charge of the totals for images, etc, is behind, if they were supposed to do it monthly. I've also located a few cards that are not in the inventory manager and was hoping I could help get these in. I don't have a lot of free time, but I think I could help.

Thanks Rich

Hey Rich,

I have sent out payment for Images and Teams for up until today. Sorry I was behind on them, it really is a matter of forgetting to do it. It takes all of 5 minutes. I have set a reminder for myself to make sure this gets done moving forward.

As far as the inventory manager, I would be happy to train if you are interested. In the meantime, please let me know what sets you are missing and I will add whatever you need.
    @scottkoz20 and @patriotsguy

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I didn't mean to call anyone out. Like all of us, I get through spurts of a lot of trading and then busy with family, etc... I was just offering any assistance and though maybe that was one place I could help. I would love to train, if nothing else, a back up, quality control, second set of eyes. Whatever.

I think the last few errors I reported were corrected, so I have no issues.

Let me know if I can help. Thanks Rich

Working towards Cowboys Super Collector (lol) PSA Graded Dallas Cowboys over 600 700 800+ Many the only PSA 10 in the Registry!!!!!

Want List/Trade List can be found here: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@mess0312

If you have time on Sunday and Scott is ok with it, maybe you can teach me how to work on the inventory manager? I have to ref lacrosse at 4:30 to around 6, then family time but should be avail after 8pm. Let me know if this works for you and if Scott is ok with it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567