Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

@patriotsguy

I may be able to assist with Inventory Manager stuff.

I've noticed that whoever is in charge of the totals for images, etc, is behind, if they were supposed to do it monthly. I've also located a few cards that are not in the inventory manager and was hoping I could help get these in. I don't have a lot of free time, but I think I could help.

Thanks Rich

Hey Rich,

I have sent out payment for Images and Teams for up until today. Sorry I was behind on them, it really is a matter of forgetting to do it. It takes all of 5 minutes. I have set a reminder for myself to make sure this gets done moving forward.

As far as the inventory manager, I would be happy to train if you are interested. In the meantime, please let me know what sets you are missing and I will add whatever you need.
    @scottkoz20 and @patriotsguy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I didn't mean to call anyone out. Like all of us, I get through spurts of a lot of trading and then busy with family, etc... I was just offering any assistance and though maybe that was one place I could help. I would love to train, if nothing else, a back up, quality control, second set of eyes. Whatever.

I think the last few errors I reported were corrected, so I have no issues.

Let me know if I can help. Thanks Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@mess0312

If you have time on Sunday and Scott is ok with it, maybe you can teach me how to work on the inventory manager? I have to ref lacrosse at 4:30 to around 6, then family time but should be avail after 8pm. Let me know if this works for you and if Scott is ok with it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

any opening position become open please let me know thank you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

any opening position become open please let me know thank you

hey Jon -

I am hoping next week there will be a bit of any automated process to start an application - need to finish some testing with this first. However, either myself or @patriotsguy will reach out

SK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

I would love to help as well if there is anything i can assist with. Please let me know

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bump

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Philadelphia Eagles Toronto Blue Jays
    See maritimesportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Saw the Facebook post. Been around long enough might as well offer a hand. Would be interested in helping out a bit with Hockey or Inventory. Would like more details.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Saw the Facebook post. Been around long enough might as well offer a hand. Would be interested in helping out a bit with Hockey or Inventory. Would like more details.

Thanks for dropping a post. Let's get you to the appropriate people.
    @doniceage @lil5up3rman

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Let me drop two folks a pm and see if they can use a hand. Thanks for the post.
    @JayT_59

DON

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast