Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I was on the dispute team a few years ago... if an opening ever comes about for Racing, please give me a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by rksnascards View Post
    I was on the dispute team a few years ago... if an opening ever comes about for Racing, please give me a shout.
    @patriotsguy
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Interested in the basketball or football team. Could you PM me some of the details? Thx. --Vinny
    See Hidden Content for WTT & WTTF lists, galleries, and blogs.
    Favorite Teams: Mariners, Mets, Canucks, Penguins, Panthers, Islanders, Seahawks, Cal, Washington, Gonzaga

Quote Originally Posted by bud7562 View Post
    non-sports let me now
    Quote Originally Posted by vbhat View Post
    Interested in the basketball or football team. Could you PM me some of the details? Thx. --Vinny
    @patriotsguy will reach out to you both individually.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

PM's sent to you three!

Quote Originally Posted by bud7562 View Post
    non-sports let me now
    Quote Originally Posted by rksnascards View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vbhat View Post

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

interested in the Football & disputes - and/or hockey & racing if that those ever come about.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigmo1979 View Post
    interested in the Football & disputes - and/or hockey & racing if that those ever come about.

Thanks
    @bigmo1979 Shoot me a PM and give me your order preference on which sports....

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Was a part of team a few years ago but wa away from site for a while. Would love to be part again.
    Collect all Craig Biggio cards. Keep on collecting

--Bf7

Quote Originally Posted by bigmo1979 View Post

Thanks
    @bigmo1979 I accidentally deleted your PM, could you resend?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast