Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I was on the dispute team a few years ago... if an opening ever comes about for Racing, please give me a shout.
    Randy
    Shipping: I only ship to U.S. Addresses!
    Remember...Freedom IS NOT free
    Each day's a gift and NOT a given right.

2. 2bros - Topps2017
    Quote Originally Posted by rksnascards View Post
    I was on the dispute team a few years ago... if an opening ever comes about for Racing, please give me a shout.
    @patriotsguy
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Interested in the basketball or football team. Could you PM me some of the details? Thx. --Vinny
    Visit Hidden Content for WTT & WTTF lists, galleries, and more.
    Favorite Teams: Mariners, Mets, Canucks, Penguins, Panthers, Islanders, Seahawks, Cal, Washington, Gonzaga

Quote Originally Posted by bud7562 View Post
    non-sports let me now
    Quote Originally Posted by vbhat View Post
    Interested in the basketball or football team. Could you PM me some of the details? Thx. --Vinny
    @patriotsguy will reach out to you both individually.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

PM's sent to you three!

Quote Originally Posted by bud7562 View Post
    non-sports let me now
    Quote Originally Posted by rksnascards View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vbhat View Post

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

interested in the Football & disputes - and/or hockey & racing if that those ever come about.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigmo1979 View Post
    interested in the Football & disputes - and/or hockey & racing if that those ever come about.

Thanks
    @bigmo1979 Shoot me a PM and give me your order preference on which sports....

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Was a part of team a few years ago but wa away from site for a while. Would love to be part again.
    Collect all Craig Biggio cards. Keep on collecting

--Bf7

Quote Originally Posted by bigmo1979 View Post

Thanks
    @bigmo1979 I accidentally deleted your PM, could you resend?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast