Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deal of a liftime

SCF Rewards
    Country

deal of a liftime

so I'm getting rid of all my basketball cards. I stopped collecting years ago and they are just sitting there catching dust. the collection is in the thousands.i have everything from game used to insert and base and completes also numbered ,the years range from 89 to 2012. I got topps, upper deck, panini , collectors choice , fleer ,flair etc...I got hundreds of inserts, hundreds of numbered,quite a few game used.also have a lot of extra sleves and hard sleves. players ranging from the 80's to 2012. lebrons , kobes , curry, durants barkleys, garnets,jordans.duncans rodmans paytons basically every player from the late 80s to 2012. rookies from the late 80s to 2012. inserts from late 80s to 2012 some mediocre autos. all my cards are in mint or near mint. about 80% of the cards are double sleved so your getting thousands of sleeves too. and a about 5 or 6 trapper keepers.now I wanna get rid of them all at once. hopefully another person would make good use of them or maybe for the person who just started collectin. you know someone who would appreciate them. I started collecting d rose cards too so I have tons of his rookies some numbered and some gu's. rookies from mostly every player up to 2012(sorry no LeBron Jordan and kobe rookies)it is a great collection. I don't want cards or money for this trade. what I'm looking for are electronics and books. I'm a geek/nerd lol. cople of things I would trade my whole collection would be for like a ipod classic,one of those cheap tablets you can get now for like 50-80 bucks or one of the mini laptops you can get at Walmart for like 200 bucks. or a ps3 or xbox 360. I'm really open for anything electronic or books. throw me some offers u might have something u think I wouldn't be interesting in but maybe I would.like I said I'm open for anything don't be afraid to throw some offers. if I have serious people that are interested I would actually sit down with you and go through every card. I'm basically givin this collection away for free. no need for the anymore any questions feel free to ask. lets get this ball rolling friends. oh I also collect reggie miller cards I have hundreds of double if any reggie collector needs some I have pictures but I don't know how to put them up don't be afraid to offer someones junk might be some elses treasure like I said I'm basically giving it away for free. lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

If you are willing to trade for a 50.00 tablet- would you sell the lot for close to that?

if so, PM me. if not, I understand

Thanks
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I think the shipping alone would be $50... PM incoming

SCF Rewards
    Country

u got pics of the tablet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea shipping ould be a little high but we can work something out. I actually didn't think about that

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm also looking for a Samsung galaxy don't matter which model it could be the s1 for all I care. if I don't come to a understanding with one of you guys that r interested I would part ou.t also need usb flash drives, sd cards and a xbox 360 controller if I'm parting out you would get the better end of the deal and I would let you pick the cards. like I said I have no use for the cards. I'm learning to program computers so I can program on a galaxy or tablet lmk guys thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

I have either a 32 or 64 gig flash drive- id trade for some game used- if you want to make an offer on that, let me know!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

bumpdosky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast