Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    I do not know brother

Quote Originally Posted by lil5up3rman View Post
    Juan why I are you still showing 100 reward points didn't you win 1k bud.
    Always looken for Miami Dolphin HOF Kenyan Drake Dan Marino Jarvis landry Ryan TannehillHidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Quote Originally Posted by lil5up3rman View Post
    Juan why I are you still showing 100 reward points didn't you win 1k bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmeza209Fins View Post
    I do not know brother
    i have to go through the logs... I recall paying this out - sit tight
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    i have to go through the logs... I recall paying this out - sit tight
    Good to hear this is being looked into. I was wondering about the points too

Did this get fixed up @scottkoz20?

The reason I ask is one of the winners is waiting on his payout to buy one of my cards with the points he won. Just checking for him.

starting these now
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

and done
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678