Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Paying a finders fee for an image and more for a lead!!

Everyone,
    i have been spending some time tracking down cards on my Mario Lemieux want list and have actually confirmed several as not existing, and the OPG Staff have removed them for me. I have one that I have been told by a dealer that exists but have yet to see or find one. So here is my deal and the first that posts an image here gets the bounty.

1. I am looking for this card -- 1989-90 Action Packed Promo (White Border)
    2. Emphasis on the White Border not the Black one
    3. If you post an image I will send you a card or cards from your PC player or Team, my choice but I have a lot to choose from
    4. If you would rather I will send you 1000 reward points
    5. Anyone who has an image and a lead on this card, gets a nice surprise package and Reward points!!
    6. DO NOT PM me on this, you MUST POST here.
    7. This way everyone sees who is the winner, if there is one.

BTW here is what the Black Border one looks like:

Happy hunting and let's find that Mario.

Any questions go ahead and post to this and I will respond, with an answer.

Thanks
    Thad

1989-90 Action Packed Prototypes #3 Mario Lemieux (White Border)
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays

I have no information about the card, but thought I would pass on a link to an article about Action Packed: http://www.beckett.com/news/action-p...-hockey-cards/ . It doesn't mention the white border card, so it may not exists. I know it is always the most frustrating thing trying to prove the existence of a card, so best of luck with your search.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey,
    Thanks for the link, that was a good read and explains why on a couple of different cards I have been looking for. The CoaStars was one of them, I actually did find a picture one years ago but it was tiny. I blew it up and posted it here, but never have found another. I am going to email the guy who wrote the article and see if he can help with a lead.

Thanks again
    Thad

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I have no information about the card, but thought I would pass on a link to an article about Action Packed: http://www.beckett.com/news/action-p...-hockey-cards/ . It doesn't mention the white border card, so it may not exists. I know it is always the most frustrating thing trying to prove the existence of a card, so best of luck with your search.

Thanks for this link! I didn't even know that company Actioned Packed was a thing. Hockey card history is always pretty interesting !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not the best picture but at least you know the card is real. Found it on google but it would only let me save the little image when I clicked to enlarge it it said the picture was unavailable. Maybe the grader has some sort of database with more information on who has it.

Edit: Nevermind, definitely still the black border I saw the white on the right side and thought I had found the card for you. Sorry bud.
    Last edited by brainofjim; 01-26-2017 at 10:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@brainofjim

No worries, this is what has been happening with this piece since I started to look for it. I get a lead and never pans out. One of these days we will know for sure, but looking like it does not exist. Which I am fine with to say the least!!