Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

I am willing to accept base Cards within Canada to save on shipping.. I have had US and even a member in the Chzech who has shipped base to me...
    I do the same thing mentioned above, would love to up the amount I do... I even make base packs for kids at Xmas time...

check out some but not all of our donations:
    http://canadiancards.ca/donations/

Anyone in Canada who would like to donate I am in Belleville,ON, you can contact me @ [email protected] or PM me here to arrange a donation... Thanks to everyone who donates!
    Last edited by SportsCardCollective; 01-31-2017 at 02:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Georgia Bulldogs
    Twitter: @@BradFowler11

Give to the organizations 100%, if you have any others I do take and make up base lots for kids in my church youth groups and at 2 local little league parks throughout the seasons so I would love help with that if anyone would like to help.
    I can help pay shipping if needed. Would love to get cases of 1000's of cards plus!
    These kids love their cards and watching them trade is amazing! Thanks and God bless!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Cincinnati Bengals Notre Dame Fighting Irish

I agree which is why I do the same Putting together Starter kits and such. I can be contacted at [email protected] or 484-374-7865.
    Collect all Craig Biggio cards. Keep on collecting

--Bf7

SCF Rewards
    Country

Getting into the habit of packaging up random base in team bags to giveaway for kids birthdays and around Christmas for stocking suffers for those in need in my area. I'd rather someone else enjoy them than they collect dust in boxes and I actually enjoy doing it. I will take donations if someone wants to contribute.
    Last edited by scottmichaels46x; 02-04-2017 at 02:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really looking thru some of the ways some of these people donate on a bigger scale is awesome. I just spend my winters laid off sorting cards from group lots I don't want to give away (which is 99.9% of it) but when I find a big box for $5-10 why not and it usually gives me more variety to give away.
    Last edited by scottmichaels46x; 02-04-2017 at 03:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

I have donated many times to Commons 4 Kids. Here is the website...

http://commons4kids.org/

I think you can contact them through there.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr_mustard_420's Items on eBay

A lot of shriners in my area take them and give them to children in the Shriners hospitals and other events they hold for kids. I would imagine that would be for anywhere as well.
    Brady Kahle for Cards 4 a Cause collects them his mom runs a twitter and Facebook group for him to help a friend with brain cancer.
    @Sigs4Soldiers is on twitter and his site is signatureforsoldiers.com raises money for MMIA (Military Missions in Action) that helps disabled military vets.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (77) Trader Retreat
    Country
    Twitter: @moosejaw00 See lkelly12's Items on eBay Instagram: Kronozio

I have donated a couple times to Sportcards for Kids (website)

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @@shayneshark See AndyDaltonCollector's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If anyone would like to donate cards and help out SCF's image database at the same time - you could ship some to me then I'd scan them for the database and then deliver them to Seattle's Children's Hospital.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Pheonix Suns
    See Jumper48's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

When I was still living in the Seattle area I would donate packs of cards bundled up (usually around 50 at a time) to the local children's hospitals. I donated to Mary Bridge in Tacoma but there is also Swedish Pediatric in Seattle. Really any children's hospital or family shelter would appreciate any donations.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast