Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See sportfreaks232's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Personnaly I give mine to kids... 3 years ago I start to expose a part of my habs collection in my own town libraries . With cards and artifacts range from early 40's to now my daughter and I have fun to put it together. Last year we exposed in 3 libraries at the same time and give away close to 7000 cards to the kids plus the association for kids of canadien de Montreal gave me 3 series of habs postcards . Were used them in a draw for the kids. This year I'm trying to get the Laval Rockets on board . So if anybody got unwanted bases pm me for my adress . Thank you in advance my friend

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Trading Card Club at my school is always willing to take base cards to help them grow their collection.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 972ronaldk's Items on eBay

what cards are you looking for?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello unfortunately I don't at this time but Will check back in if I run into an organization that does receive donations

Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox Wake Forest Demon Deacons Carolina Panthers

We have a young teen at our local Card shop who collects the unwanted base and takes them to the Boys & girls club. He is on Facebook as Sports Cards for Kids. He has been doing this for a while and share pictures and stories of him visiting the kids.

Yes I have donated to them before.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive given thousands including inserts to our local childrens hospital, I cant believe a hospital would say no as in the post on page one, but you Humans are a strange lot

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish Dallas Cowboys Boston Celtics
    Twitter: @@petercraig3 See https://www.ebay.com/usr/merlin03's Items on eBay

Local elementary/middle school art classes have taken my non-valued base cards. They can use them for their art projects.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

Local schools here use base cards also for projects and hobby start ups..

SCF Rewards
    Country

In May of 2010 my son died from contaminated well water and I created a website (first called WhatsInYourWellWater.org - Lost the name) and it is now WhatsInYourWellWater.webs.com. I have paid completely out of pocket all this time for the .org domain name and hosting on webs but this year have had major health issues and have not been able to spare the money to keep the site up.

I could really use any extra cards to sell locally or online as lots to pay to get the site up and running again.

If anybody has extra unwanted cards I can assure you they will be used for a greater purpose.

Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@scottkoz20, I haven't donated yet, but you've been so busy with the migration, etc, that I haven't gotten an address to ship to! But after reading all of these stories, maybe finding a local charity would be a good idea!
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123