Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    @bakemeister52

Did you see the emmit?

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Hey Don I need that Piece of the Game Emmitt, did I see some Harmon Killebrew on the first vid? You the man Don. I know more to come thanks brother!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Jay Ajayi and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

4. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Hey Don I need that Piece of the Game Emmitt, did I see some Harmon Killebrew on the first vid? You the man Don. I know more to come thanks brother!

I will have to dig it out. Just remember I have it and when I uncover it will set it aside for you and hit you with a pm.

DON

Sweet Don, you the man!

Don, what do you have for autos of HOFers?

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

I'll trade my card cash?rewards?(whatever they're called) for a Jim McMahon or Matthew Stafford patch card(No Stafford SS cards, I have 3)
    Always looking for: graded/autos/patch cards of these players I don't have: Al Kaline/Matt Stafford/Jim McMahon/Bill Laimbeer/Isiah Thomas(Pistons)/Steve Yzerman/Miguel Cabrera/Justin Verlander(especially his Bowman Chrome RC)

I'm willing to trade/deal if the price is fair

Quote Originally Posted by McMahonFan View Post
    I'll trade my card cash?rewards?(whatever they're called) for a Jim McMahon or Matthew Stafford patch card(No Stafford SS cards, I have 3)
    @McMahonFan

Just a fyi I only have one stafford patch but would need a lot more reward points than what you currently have. Your reward point total is worth about a $1 or more when converted over to rp's. Just did not want to be rude and not reply but giving you a heads up what your holding value wise in reward points.

DON

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast