Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chrisborene 2017 in person thread

The 2017 collecting season has begun!!!!!

i went to dodgers fanfest today at dodger stadium

first autograph voucher I had was for Austin Barnes and nomar garciaparra, got Barnes to sign a 2016 topps update rc and got nomar to sign my dodger poster

second voucher I had was for pitcher Brock Stewart and Austin Barnes again...
    well I got Barnes to sign his first bowman chrome card and got Brock Stewart to sign my poster and also dropped down a 2016 Rancho Cucamonga quakes team card which he was also happy to sign

after that I also ended up getting Chris hatcher to sign my dodger poster ( now at 144 autos)
    and josh ravin to sign a topps gold rc

may go to dodgers spring training practice a day or 2 if I can work out the financials

---chrisborene
    Last edited by chrisborene; 01-29-2017 at 01:14 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Realized I'm almost a week late with this recap, but my latest autograph took me about 30 min from my house to get former wwe champion Rey mysterio to sign my first pop funko, the cost to get his auto was $20 and it included a picture with him, thought he wasn't going to show up at all but he had wrestled last Saturday in Sinaloa , Mexico last Saturday had his flight cancelled Sunday morning, said his flight went thru Mexico City to Tijuana and then raced to the lake perris ca, fairgrounds where he wrestled like 3 hrs after originally scheduled to got there at 9 pm and ran straight to the ring, did all his signature moves and then started signing by 915, at least 300-400 people were waiting for his auto that night, I didn't get to him till like 10:45 pm cause taking pictures with every attendee, but heard he stayed till after midnight that night, sorry for rambling, just going to add pop looks ™™™™™in signed!!!

next venture to autograph will probably be when the minor league season starts and I will autograph the shiznit out of the Rancho Cucamonga quakes, got cards for a grip of prospects( hopefully that will be there) along with 50+ cards for hitting coach jay gibbons, and 20+ cards for pitching coach kip wells!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last night decided to go watch my favorite minor league team, the Rancho Cucamonga quakes play the inland empire 66ers in San bernadino ca last night, and also got to see the quakes debut of 2015 first rd draft pick walker buehler, and here is how I made out.

got dodger prospect dj peters to sign to sign 2 cards
    got walker buehler to sign 6 different cards , and signed his debut ticket stub with a cal league debut inscription,and also caught the last ball he used during his debut( most likely to will get him to sign the ball next time I watch the quakes)
    got quakes hitting coach jay gibbons to sign 3 cards ( would have been 6 but I f'd up how I placed my cards)
    got 2016 1st rd pick will smith to sign 2 cards
    and finally got pitching coach kip wells to sign 2 cards

next venture will probably be on the 23rd to see the quakes play at home and get some more quakes autos.

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

My latest outing happened Tuesday as I went to watch the Rancho Cucamonga quakes game and here is my haul

rehabbing dodger grant Dayton signed a baseball
    dodger prospect yadier Alvarez signed a total of 10 cards for me, 4 pre game and 6 post game ( would have signed more , but I ran thru 2/3 of what I had for him)
    prospect dj peters signed 2 cards for me
    yusniel Diaz signed 2 cards for me as well
    pitching prospect walker buehler signed 6 cards and a game used ball used during the 3rd inning of his cal league debut , which he also inscribed " cal game used "
    hitting coach and former oriole/dodger jay gibbons signed 6 cards for me

next game I'm attending is Corey seager bobblehead night at dodger stadium, might try some graphing there, but if no luck there I'll be at the quakes again on cinco de mayo for Julio urias bobblehead night

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday my autograph journey once again led me to Rancho Cucamonga ca , to autograph my home team the quakes , being Julio urias bobblehead night I usually get a majority of my graphing before I enter the stadium as was the case tonight

tonight I got 3 cards signed by former MLB pitcher/ quakes pitching coach kip wells
    2 cards signed by prospect dj peters
    3 cards and a picture with flame-throwing #1 pitching prospect Yadier Alvarez

inside de the stadium I got drew Jackson to sign 2 cards

peters and Jackson seem to be 2 per every time I get them which is cool
    and Alvarez will sign most of what you put in front of him

if anybody has a lot of yadier Alvarez base cards please contact me as I need more stuff for him to sign

next trip might be seager quakes bobblehead night on 5/26 or sooner than that, who knows

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday I went to go watch the Rancho Cucamonga quakes in action, with the main reason being that current dodgers Adrian Gonzalez and Logan forsythe were both rehabbing and I always can use a few more autos from some major leaguers .

upon arrival I got Logan forsythe to sign my dodger poster (now at 145 autographs) and a rookie card
    then I got Adrian Gonzalez to sign a bobblehead
    also got jay gibbons to sign 6/6 cards
    dj peters signed 1 card
    will smith signed 1 card

inside the stadium I got Logan forsythe to sign another card for me
    dj peters signed one more card
    will smith signed 1 card

ran out of stuff for forsythe to sign after the game
    a-gon took off out a different back entrance and was gon-gone
    And missed out on Yadier Alvarez due to letting small kids and adults going first but I'll have plenty more chances this year

next chance will be on 5/26 in Rancho for seager bobblehead night

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Nicely done with A-gon and Forsythe!
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last Friday I went to the see the Rancho Cucamonga quakes play (seager bobblehead night) and with it being bobblehead night that means I can graph as the players get to the stadium as well

so got the following players/coaches/roving instructors to sign the following
    Yadier Alvarez signed 8/8 cards , 1 cal league baseball, and one 8x10 of me and Yadier taken a few weeks back
    will smith signed 2/2 cards
    dj peters signed 3/3 cards
    Charlie hough signed a card
    jay gibbons signed 6/6 cards <----- always good for 6+ at a time
    yusniel diaz signed an 8x10 of me and him taken back in April

will consider doing 50/50 on Alvarez as I'm out of stuff on him for the 2nd time this yr pm me if interested

next trip will be back to the quakes on 6/6 and more auto chances on all the prospects

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

Messaged you about Alvarez and other 50/50s.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went out to watch my Rancho Cucamonga quakes play on Monday to watch Yadier Alvarez pitch ( man he throws that heat) and to try to get an auto from mr red beard himself Justin turner who was rehabbing
    and got the following autographs from players before and after the game

dj peters signed 2 cards and the ticket stub from Monday night with the inscription "boom" he gunned out someone with an amazing throw from center to home to end the 8th inning and prevent a lead from happening.

yusniel Diaz signed an 8x10 of a pic previously taken with him

yadier alvarez signed a 8x10 of a pic previously taken with him , as well as a '17 topps pro debut red parallel /10 ,that I got a steal of a deal on

and last but not least I got Justin turner to sign my quakes Christmas bobblehead

next outing might be late late this week or early next week when Joc pederson is rumored to start a rehab with the quakes I need him on 1 bobble and a couple cards

---chrisborene

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast