Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Restarting this - 2/10/17

We will be restarting SCF Streak for the Reward Points on Friday, February 10th.

Getting everything transitioned at the moment to pickup where we left off.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Looking forward to it!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Houston Astros New Orleans Hornets
    See patherfan68's Items on eBay

So am I.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Hi folks. I'll be taking over from Andrew as the new SCF Contest Manager. I'm just going over the details of this to make sure I don't miss anything, but I look forward to picking things up and asking some daily sports trivia.

It seems as if there's a history of opening a new thread for each year, so I will be starting a new 2017 one shortly where the contest will be resumed, although with the appearance of a fresh start given that it is now 2017. Also, the former thread still makes reference to the now defunct and replaced "CC" and we want to incorporate the "Rewards Points" proper tag on the main page that will likely be accessed regularly for the link to the spreadsheet and the rules and scoring breakdown. So... yeah! Keep an eye out for the new thread and get ready, as the resume startup date is THIS FRIDAY (Feb.10th)!!

Best,
    Paul
    Last edited by ravens_creed; 02-08-2017 at 05:56 PM.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Can't wait! Thanks for volunteering for what I can assume is a very tough task!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi folks. I'll be taking over from Andrew as the new SCF Contest Manager. I'm just going over the details of this to make sure I don't miss anything, but I look forward to picking things up and asking some daily sports trivia.

It seems as if there's a history of opening a new thread for each year, so I will be starting a new 2017 one shortly where the contest will be resumed, although with the appearance of a fresh start given that it is now 2017. Also, the former thread still makes reference to the now defunct and replaced "CC" and we want to incorporate the "Rewards Points" proper tag on the main page that will likely be accessed regularly for the link to the spreadsheet and the rules and scoring breakdown. So... yeah! Keep an eye out for the new thread and get ready, as the resume startup date is THIS FRIDAY (Feb.10th)!!

Best,
    Paul

Paul- Thanks for taking this on. You have big shoes to fill as @andrewhoya did a great job running this contest.

Are there any changes we should be aware of?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Paul- Thanks for taking this on. You have big shoes to fill as @andrewhoya did a great job running this contest.

Are there any changes we should be aware of?

Thanks for the kind words, James. I had a blast getting to know all of you daily players, and I wish my schedule allowed me to continue- this is my last semester in school, and I have a lot on my plate to wrap things up. I have no doubt Paul will exceed my own work!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the kind words, James. I had a blast getting to know all of you daily players, and I wish my schedule allowed me to continue- this is my last semester in school, and I have a lot on my plate to wrap things up. I have no doubt Paul will exceed my own work!

Andrew- I hope that you will at least be a daily player still.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Andrew- I hope that you will at least be a daily player still.

I stink at this game!! I'll do my best to stay current. I've only been able to log on 2-3 days a week lately.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I stink at this game!! I'll do my best to stay current. I've only been able to log on 2-3 days a week lately.

Andrew- We all stink at this game. That's the point!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast