Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a:

2004 Fleer Greats of the Game Jim Palmer auto

I'm interested in:
    STEPHEN STRASBURG - 2013 TOPPS A&G AGFR-SS uniform
    RYAN ZIMMERMAN - 2010 TOPPS A&G AGR-RZ uniform
    RYAN ZIMMERMAN - 2014 TOPPS A&G FSR-RZ uniform
    RYAN ZIMMERMAN - 2011 TOPPS A&G AGR-RZ uniform
    RYAN ZIMMERMAN - 2012 TOPPS A&G AGR-RZ uniform

You can pick any 2 of the Zimmerman's listed above along with the Strasburg. Any interest?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Thanks for your interest, post, and offer. Do you have any other gu and/or auto's of Orioles and Nationals? If so, plmk what you have available. The Palmer auto, even though I already have one, is a possibility. However, I'd like to see if you have any that I could use for my PC. Also, if no gu and auto's of Orioles and Nationals, any gu and auto's of baseball HOFer's available? If so, plmk. Thanks. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

2014 Panini Immaculate The Greatest John Smoltz 1/49 GU
    2004 Donruss Timelines Call to the Hall Bobby Doerr auto
    2004 Donruss Timeline Call to the Hall Rollie Fingers auto
    2004 Topps Retired Signature Autographs Orlando Cepeda auto

Those are my HOF Autos/GUs. I will note I am mainly interested in the Strasburg; the Zimmerman's are for trade bait.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the quick reply and list. I prefer, even though I have one, the Jim Palmer auto. Here is my offer ---
    your Jim Palmer greats... auto FOR my Strasburg gu,any one of the Ryan Zimmerman gu you listed above, and these "base" --- 2006 FLEER #228 Ryan Zimmerman "RC" - 2010 TOPPS #US-55 Stephen Strasburg - 2010 TOPPS Peak Performance PP-101 Stephen Strasburg PLMK. If okay, please post it in trade manager. If not okay, feel free to make another offer. Again, thanks for you reply,interest, and list. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd prefer to have 2 Zimmerman GUs and the Strasburg GU. I can also use the 2 Strasburg base cards; no use for the Zimmerman base card.

How about this.

You:

2 Zimmerman GUs
    Strasburg GU
    Strasburg base cards

Me:
    Palmer auto
    2 Nationals #d RCs

LMK
    Trade Page: Hidden Content
    Baseball: Chipper Jones, Andruw Jones, Jose Vidro, Stephen Strasburg, and Billy Hamilton
    Football: Junior Seau, Jamal Lewis, Ryan Mathews, and Darren Sproles
    Basketball: Tracy McGrady

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the quick reply and offer. However, I'll pass on the offer, not interested in non-gu or non-auto unless it's "vintage' Orioles (1954-1975) I need. My next offer is ---

2 Zimmerman gu, Strasburg gu,and the 2 Strasburg base cards FOR your Jim Palmer auto and Bobby Doerr auto.

Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you more or less attached to the Jordan Zimmermann GU than the Ryan Zimmerman GUs? I am only really interested in the Strasburg, and want the others for some tradebait. You can take the Strasburg base out of the conversation if you want. I'd still like the Strasburg and 2 GUs(that can include Jordan Zimmermann as well). LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for another quick reply. No, I'm not really attached to any of them, they are ALL "extras". However, I'm not comfortable trading three gu for an auto that would just be "trade bait" for me. No problem helping you to get a card for your PC. That's why I offered two gu and the three base cards (one being a Zimmerman "RC"), as I also have duplicates of them. So, I'll still go with my previous offers in post #14, post #16, or if you want I can replace a Ryan Zimmerman gu, in either of those offers, with the Jordan Zimmermann gu. Again, thanks for the quick reply.
    Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See heatonalex2012's Items on eBay

You're only looking for Au/GU? I have a Topps Update pink /50 Alvarez.

I might have an auto auto and a relic of Rickard and maybe others.

Do you have a scan of the Strasburg?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your interest. No, I'm not interested in a "pink" non-gu or auto. Yes, I would be interested in the Rickard auto & auto/gu. No, I don't have scans. I only get my wife to take pictures and send to the other traders e-mail address when the card and/or deal involves quite a bit of bv (not on individual low end cards unless it has "issues"). Also, when I get her to send those pictures the other trader must have a "bucket"/"flickr" with the picture of theirs or they will send me scans. Again thanks for your interest. Have a good evening, Rodney

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast