Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Small Assortment of Canadian Coins Plus a Possible US 1972D Lincoln Penny Errror!

Good Day!

I have been going through tons of my personal belongings as a way of weeding out things of no use to me, and things I'd still like to keep, and things that have value but I don't really want.

So as part of the latter I came across some of what at one time was a bit of a coin collection I had going on. Since I don't have that as an interest anymore, I figured I'd see who on NSCF might be.

So with that here's what I have that am looking to part with:

What's in this group is a 1911 Large Canadian Penny, and with the condition of AU-50 it is valued in the $15.00 range. The 1953 "large date" quarter, and the 1963 dime are silver and thus are minimum valued at $5.00, and $2.50 because of metal content. The 1926 penny is in F-12 condition, and valued at $8.00. The 1929 is a "low 9" variation, and because of it's condition of AG-3 is only worth $.30. The 1933 is in VG-8 condition, and valued around $.85.

Now for the American 1972D penny. It's a bit of an off-centre strike, and the "In God We Trust" is reduced. Possibly due to die wearing. I'm not sure if this is legit, but there is a similar one on ebay right now: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1972-D-Lincol...sAAOSwpDdU3YZ5

If that's the case I should be asking quite a bit for it, but I would make it worthwhile to a coin collector if they are interested.

I would prefer to sell this as a whole lot, and I am asking $30 CAD delivered for them all. Including the Lincoln.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay