Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Which theme would you be most excited to see in person?

Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • Here and Gone

5 41.67%
  • Firsts and Finales

7 58.33%

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Want Your Opinions for My Upcoming NHL Goalie Museum Exhibit

Hello everyone, so as you all know, I post quite often with new additions to my goalie museum project that I have been at for several years now.

This year, on April 22-23, I will be having my fourth exhibit of the collection. It will be at the Summit Sports and Collectibles Show in Sherwood Park, Alberta. In a week or so, I will be submitting my paperwork to the organizer that finalizes my exhibit theme decision.

The first year, my exhibit was merely testing the waters and there wasn't a particular theme. The second year was an exhibit dedicated to Alberta teams and Alberta born NHL goalies and last year was an exhibit dedicated to the various tools of the trade of goaltending.

I have limited down my theme to two possibilities for the year.

1) "Here and Gone"- an exhibit dedicated to lesser known goaltenders who played less than 50 games in their NHL careers. This educational exhibit is dedicated to help fans learn about the goalies who they may not have heard about before in a fun and educational way. It is a way to teach the fans that not only the superstars paved the future of the game. Featured will be memorabilia of all varieties and will include NHL debut pieces, final game pieces, first shutouts pieces, etc.

2) "First and Finales"- an exhibit dedicated to the early accomplishments of rookie goalies, and the last saving graces of aging goaltenders exiting the game. This exhibit will feature pieces of many varieties and will include items used in NHL debuts, first shutouts, first losses, final games, finals wins, etc. It is both fun and educational in that many final games of mid to high level goalies were played with teams that one might not expect or remember those goalies playing for.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

My vote has to go to #2, that just sounds awesome! If I was walking into an exhibit like that, my eyes would be glued to everything!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I agree, I think #2 sounds cool.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (39)
    Country

Number 2 would garner my attention, hope I am able to come see it in person
    good luck in your decision!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Some good opinions so far, but still looking for more until the poll closes!