Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (273)
    Country

Local Trade Night Group Breax and Box Results

Last night was the monthly installment of Trades Night and the LCS (Clouts N Chara).

I decided to grab a spot in the double up group break that they put on for the trades. I ended up getting my favorite team the Flyers and the Blues. Here are my results. Quite happy to have hit a couple decent cards.

While there i decided to bust a few boxes, (1) 16-17 Trilogy and (2) 16-17 SP Game Used. Here are the results.

16-17 Trilogy

My box actually had the blue Ovechkin parallel but I was offered the Price and Toews in a trade from on the CNC guys doing the set.

and the hits

All in all a decent box. 2 more /999 rookies for the set that i am building.

Next up is the first box of SPGU

Missing is a rookie parallel of Kase from the Ducks in which i traded. Not a bad box as i really like the Gallagher but I was hoping for the WOW factor.

After making more trade and before leaving I decided to grab one more box of SPGU

Liked list box a bit more. Love the Barzal and Henrique cards. Hitting 2 base cards as nice as well.

There you go, all comments are welcome.

Chris

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Congrats! Some great stuff there! Sent you a pm about your gallagher net cord :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some nice hits!! Congrats