Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    Twitter: @twitter.com/jacob_gallipeau

How do you send 4x6 photos?

Hey everyone!

I recently got about 50 4x6 photos for TTMs. However, I'm not sure how to send them. Do I send them in standard sized envelopes (which does fit), and for the SASE just have another one slightly folded so it will still fit? I've tested that and it would work, but I'm not sure if the card would bend during shipping.

Or do I need to go with something bigger? If bigger, do I need to have more than one stamp? What do you guys do?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

I've always used the folded up SASE as you described. Postage is still the same (1 stamp per) and I usually don't have issue with folds/bends and if I do it's usually not terrible.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Business envelopes. Tri-fold the SASE. I have only had one problem with this. I use the Peel and Seal envelopes, and Dick Vitale stuck the sticky part to the photo instead of the envelope. Other that that one time, I've never had a problem.