Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Click on the TRADING tab, then NEW TRADE, and then CARDS YOU RECEIVE. That will bring up the pics of every card on the site to choose which one you want. On the left, there are a bunch of filters. You can find them that way, or much easier, just type in your player's name in the box next to the SEARCH button and click the button. That will bring up the link for every card of that player. Then just click on the picture of the card you are looking for, and it will bring up links to every card that is Unlocked with the owner and the number of how many they have. Then you just choose who you want to send an offer to.

The only limitation to this method is that it only shows you the cards that owners have unlocked. It wont show you who has Locked cards. (Of course, I don't think too many people are going to lock Enroth cards.) By posting in the Chat, you can find people who have locked cards. Of course, if they have them locked, they are probably less likely to trade them too. So I still think the SEARCH method is much more successful.

Super late to the party here...Just saw this now. Awesome info. Thanks so much!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

NIKITA TRYAMKIN HIGH GLOSS SPOTTING!! Found a user on E-Pack with this card which is a PC "White Whale". Now I dont use E-Pack enough to have value in a trade for a card like this. Put if anyone does, I have money to be thrown away for this card and physical cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Boston Red Sox
    Upper Deck ePack

I @PortRadelaide collect Sens past and present. If you see something ya need and I can help you out, and you have nothing I want, I don't mind doing I owe yas.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Boston Red Sox
    Upper Deck ePack

anyone interested in a McDavid or Crosby UDS1 base?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

anyone interested in a McDavid or Crosby UDS1 base?

I'm looking into getting the Crosby Base Silver foil. I think I have 3 so far. My username on e-pack is creasecollector

Feel free to look and see if I have something you need for the Crosby base.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

NIKITA TRYAMKIN HIGH GLOSS SPOTTING!! Found a user on E-Pack with this card which is a PC "White Whale". Now I dont use E-Pack enough to have value in a trade for a card like this. Put if anyone does, I have money to be thrown away for this card and physical cards.

I don't have anything worthwhile on e-pack either (just base), but keep an eye out on COMC too. Who knows, he might try and transfer it to COMC in order to sell it! Best of luck tracking down this High Gloss.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have anything worthwhile on e-pack either (just base), but keep an eye out on COMC too. Who knows, he might try and transfer it to COMC in order to sell it! Best of luck tracking down this High Gloss.

One popped up on eBay that I quickly picked up!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

One popped up on eBay that I quickly picked up!

Oh, nice work! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Need some more Ovechkin in S1.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Need some more Ovechkin in S1.

Sent one your way.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast