Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

lately ive been building my friends list and just using that as a list of traders to feed cards to of their team. Ill check their list to see if they have any one I want when I acquire something . So the team avatars or specific names help the memory. If not I read the chat or search out who owns the card and send a trade and hope they respond.

I am also looking for :

Base:
    Crosby
    Letang
    Kessel
    Hagelin
    Murray
    Crosby checklist

Tyler Johnson

Thanks for more insight on this. It's appreciated! I'll keep those names in mind when I open my packs. If you snag any Enroth's, please let know as well
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

One technical question though... How do I 'search' to see if anyone has the cards I need?? Is there a search bar anywhere?

Click on the TRADING tab, then NEW TRADE, and then CARDS YOU RECEIVE. That will bring up the pics of every card on the site to choose which one you want. On the left, there are a bunch of filters. You can find them that way, or much easier, just type in your player's name in the box next to the SEARCH button and click the button. That will bring up the link for every card of that player. Then just click on the picture of the card you are looking for, and it will bring up links to every card that is Unlocked with the owner and the number of how many they have. Then you just choose who you want to send an offer to.

The only limitation to this method is that it only shows you the cards that owners have unlocked. It wont show you who has Locked cards. (Of course, I don't think too many people are going to lock Enroth cards.) By posting in the Chat, you can find people who have locked cards. Of course, if they have them locked, they are probably less likely to trade them too. So I still think the SEARCH method is much more successful.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

tyler johnson completed. Just over half way to Hagelin gold
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Only have one but sent you an offer for it!

-kin

tyler johnson completed. Just over half way to Hagelin gold

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Trade exhaustion?

I told myself after collecting compendium I would control myself and not collect S1, but I ended up buying about a box's worth of packs and decided to keep it small and just build Gold Rainbows of the 7 NYR cards. I trading just about all the non-NYR S1 cards, plus a good handful of my leftover comp bases & inserts, but I only need about 50 more Nash to finish.

But...I made the mistake of visiting COMC. I saw the Nash, Staal, Kreider, and Girardi Gold Foil cards for $6.25 each!

Now I know I'm nowhere near some of the hardcore collectors on e-pack, but I feel a little disappointed that I spent so much time and effort for collecting something that's not the least bit limited in either availability or price. Yeah, it's fun trading with people on there (mostly) but now I'm feeling intimidated because it seems like all the other traders have waaaay more cards than I do and I just don't have the money to buy several boxes to hang and "play ball". Now it seems like people see me coming b/c I'm getting offered a lot more one-sided trades.

I apologize for publicly venting. I'm just feeling a little disillusioned with trading right now. There's a little bit of sour grapes b/c of card-envy lol.
    Last edited by fleemur12; 02-14-2017 at 09:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Only have one but sent you an offer for it!

-kin

Dont have a trade. But only need 28 more.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully going to be able to gold a Tarasenko. Any help is appreciated. JasonCunn83

Looking to hit 100. Sitting at 69
    Last edited by theusedinstl; 02-17-2017 at 07:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Great collection Sharky
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

I am guilty of being one who request Wish List Items. I do that because as Sharky said you get a lot of Bogus trades of cards you do not need or they are trying to scam you. I think some people do not know where to look for WL Items. It is easier to trade that way.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Please add me for Red Wings & Flyers

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast