Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

This could be the ugliest card ever...

For the record...I dislike ITG cards. Their lack of ability to use NHL Team logos and such makes the cards look second rate.

But this one one takes the cake...it looks like a 6 year old drew it. Also love the "placement" of the stick to block the logo...even if it didn't block it, I don't think anyone would've confused it for a Canucks logo

if you know a card card that's worse than this, post it here!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CaptainAmeriCaius; 01-30-2017 at 10:30 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There's much worse than this - this isn't even close to ITG's least attractive cards.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I actually really like this card. I think it looks cool! Nice concept for a set, too.

And those "Artist" cards aren't for everyone though, and I get that. But even if the drawing is weak, I'd prefer that over a picture of a jersey with a number slapped on the back. So this is a creative way to get around the no NHL license thing. And at the end of the day, I'm all for those creative ideas, especially on hockey cards. Keeps things fresh and exciting.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 01-31-2017 at 12:11 AM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and while the History of Hockey set isn't for everyone, personally I love it! The price point of the product was just so high at release, and slabbed cards aren't my cup of tea to store, but I really regret not collecting the set. I love hockey art, and combined with capturing so many iconic moments, this set is truly one of my favs... and I might be a bit biased as a Canuck fan but Captain Kirk's 'The Save' is a fond memory of mine :)

My vote for most hideous card? Let's see... I'll go with this monstrosity from 11-12 Titanium. Very few cards make me question my OCD attempt to own every Sedin card but this one gave me pause.

Just so much wrongness... it has the look of a pic ripped straight out of a catalog... the sticker auto is super obtrusive... the imbalance of the distracting Titanium logo on one side with blank space on the other... the jersey swatches below the armpits... no player pic... just a terrible card.
    Last edited by sedinfan; 01-31-2017 at 02:57 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I totally agree with the above. Those cards, while attempting something new (which I do appreciate), totally missed the mark in my opinion.

Here's the one I have in my Enroth PC.

I missed out on the Prime parallel /5, as I couldn't justify paying the price it went for, and I'm not even mad about it to be honest. I also know where the Patch parallel 1/1 is, just waiting to be bought, but there is no chance I'm paying the full price tag the seller wants for it. Nope, not even going to touch it. I would only pick it up if I got a good deal on it.

But you know what? Someone else out there may love these cards, and might have even attempted the entire set, and that's totally cool. Beauty is definitely in the eyes of the beholder.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 01-31-2017 at 03:03 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

I gotta go puke!!! WINNER ... ding, ding, ding ...

SCF Rewards
    Country

For the record...I dislike ITG cards. Their lack of ability to use NHL Team logos and such makes the cards look second rate.

But this one one takes the cake...it looks like a 6 year old drew it. Also love the "placement" of the stick to block the logo...even if it didn't block it, I don't think anyone would've confused it for a Canucks logo

Very hideous card... what is that blue thing on the front? A patch? When did the Canucks wear blue when McLean was playing? ITG cards look like a guy made them at home in his basement.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You guys leave Beiber alone! The auto'd version of that card is still one of my best pulls ever.....

As for the ITG card: I get that not everyone is into sketch cards (I'm not a huge fan either) but I don't have time to post all the cards from ITG, UD, Panini, Topps, or Pacific that are FAR uglier than that one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Oh, but its "game worn" right? And its "limited edition" of only 10 (there has to be at least 10 people that might want it, right?)

I am still trying to figure out who wore the "game worn patch."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast