Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(23)
    Country
    See pierre_thomas_super_collector's Items on eBay

Beware lousy ebay seller!

Found a card i really wanted and seller became rude and ignorant when I inquiries about it! Usually sellers should set the price of it is THEIR card. Not sure what his problem is. Tried to contact him and no response ever since. Terrible way to start the day. Not sure where this should be posted but thought this was most accurate. Thanks for the read and if someone else is willing to bid on it and let me buy it at the price they win it for,please let me know!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whats to inquire about dont u just bid or buy it now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Looks like it sold. I can't find it, at least.

What was his asking price, and what did you offer him?

I see the base card varies wildly, to say the least, on prices. From 5 bucks to a hundred.

Sellers….. Are there really fools out there who will pay a hundred bucks for a card they can just scroll down and pick up for under ten? I wonder about the mind of some sellers on ebay honestly.

Julius Thomas had un-auto'd letterman cards in 2013 NT. One set of his last name, a 6 card set numbered 1 thru 6/6.

I have three of them, and didn't pay more than $50 for any of them. When he was hot.

Look at this;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/National-Tre...oAAOSwp5JWWjnE

With a price like that, I won't even bother with this guy. I really doubt the conversation will go well with my opening offer of $20.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Boston Bruins New England Patriots
    See wptmass's Items on eBay

THAT GUY IS A SCUMBAG!! He leaves negative feedback for no reason BEWARE!! He buys cards cheap or scams them and then lists them very high hoping for the best..look at his feedback for others..HE GOT ME!! (wptmass) BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!...if anyone has issue with him PLEASE let EBAY know..he is ruining good sellers!
    Last edited by wpt02790; 02-04-2017 at 09:19 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steel-75's Items on eBay

I'm confused. If the auction is a Buy it Now or Best Offer...........what exactly is the problem?
    You make a offer and the seller accepts it, denies it, or counters. Pretty standard on Ebay really.

As far as selling prices go, you can't force somebody to sell something at YOUR price. It is their property and if they price it too high, it just won't sell. There are a ton of examples of this. Just shake your head and move on.
    Last edited by steel75; 02-05-2017 at 12:04 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Right i have never had a problem

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steel-75's Items on eBay

THAT GUY IS A SCUMBAG!! He leaves negative feedback for no reason BEWARE!! He buys cards cheap or scams them and then lists them very high hoping for the best..look at his feedback for others..HE GOT ME!! (wptmass) BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!...if anyone has issue with him PLEASE let EBAY know..he is ruining good sellers!

So let me get this straight. He buys cards cheap, then tries to resell them at a higher price hoping someone will bite.
    What is the issue again?
    Last edited by steel75; 02-05-2017 at 03:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Run forest run

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ebay built on the backs of those who r tricked into paying more for items than what the seller paid

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like it sold. I can't find it, at least.

What was his asking price, and what did you offer him?

I see the base card varies wildly, to say the least, on prices. From 5 bucks to a hundred.

Sellers….. Are there really fools out there who will pay a hundred bucks for a card they can just scroll down and pick up for under ten? I wonder about the mind of some sellers on ebay honestly.

Julius Thomas had un-auto'd letterman cards in 2013 NT. One set of his last name, a 6 card set numbered 1 thru 6/6.

I have three of them, and didn't pay more than $50 for any of them. When he was hot.

Look at this;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/National-Tre...oAAOSwp5JWWjnE

With a price like that, I won't even bother with this guy. I really doubt the conversation will go well with my opening offer of $20.

Hahaha when i saw the price i thought...must be blackrose....and i was right! I sent him a few messages just asking General questions and got no response so all we can really hope for is that eBay Charges him for his re listings and he continues to sell nothing because he is for sure a grade a ™™™™™™bag. Now I give him props on his 2008 national treasure collection because it's incredible but I've come to the conclusion that he just uses eBay as basically a show off thread which as long as he's paying for it I'm cool with that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast