Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new EBay win...Big $$$$

My new EBay win...Big $$$$

Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Some of that stuff was just TOO tempting...I had to bid, ended up winning, lol. Let me know what you think. I think that there is some pretty awesome stuff in there.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    WOW!!!! thats an awesome lot. congratulations on winning lol

I will trade for some of your lower end patch cards.

Thats an amazing price for all that. Some truely awsome cards in there!

Microwave, I'd be down to trade the patch cards, but I'd need to trade a semi - large lot for a fewer number of cards if you're cool with that. Also, thanks for the support guys, it was damn expensive, but the triple autos, the jeter/upton, the caddy and ronny and the clemens, and then the paul to top it all off i just couldn't resist. thanks for the reassurance bro's.

would you be willing to sell that nash GU once you get the cards?

WOW!!!! what a great price, I am drooling over the Carlton/Ryan/Feller auto and the Chris Paul, congrats man.

if that Chris Paul SPA Auto is for sale/trade then drop me a PM. Really need that.

Oh man that James/ Garnett/ McGrady AU was unbelievably sweet. I think I drooled a couuple times looking at that stuff. I could use that Bracey Wright AU that you get. LMK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast