Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Allianz Golf Tourney - Boca Raton

I'm trying a different upload site (imgur) cause photobucket is terrible. I should have never gone with the ~$15 upgrade cause it doesn't help!

Practice round today:

Bernhard Langer glove
    http://imgur.com/xLOd268

John Daly SI & pic trying putter
    http://imgur.com/374ll9c
    http://imgur.com/VgNkgHc

Larry Mize Masters scorecard
    http://imgur.com/1hpQuHw

Signed golfballs - Gary Hoch, Kenny Perry & Lexi Thompson
    http://imgur.com/VVzJy4o

SCF Rewards
    Country

Allianz golf tourney 2/8/17

Masters scorecards, Ian Woosnam, Bernhard Langer & Mark O'Meara

Masters flag, added Jose Maria Olazabal

Golf HOF flag, added Ian Woosnam & Olazabal

Golf gloves signed by Olazabal (added 1994 & 1999 for Masters wins) & Gary Koch (added "Better Than Most")

Ryder Cup Celtic Manor flag, added Miguel Angel Jimenez, Paul McGinley & Olazabal

2012 Senior PGA flag Colin Montgomerie & business card from Royal Troon signed by his 87 year old Dad (very, very rare to get Dad)

Golfballs signed by Lee Janzen, David Toms, Tom Lehman, John Cook, Joe Durant, Bob Tway, Jeff Sluman & Billy Mayfair. Could have gotten many more but I ran out of golfballs...
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-11-2017 at 08:28 PM. Reason: spelling

SCF Rewards
    Country

Allianz golf tourney 2/9/17

Added Fred Couples to Masters flag (28 past winners), Golf HOF flag & Presidents Cup flag:

Gloves signed by Tom Kite, Sandy Lyle & Fred Couples. I gave Kite a black sharpie to use instead of his usual orange & his sig was the worst I've ever gotten from him. Guess he likes that orange - lol.

Rocco Mediate on cheap CROLB but I knew he would give me a full name sig on a baseball. Using a black sharpie on these balls is the way to go - no fading years later like using a BIC...

Signed golfballs: Scott Hoch, Loren Roberts, Miguel A Jimenez, Jeff Maggert, Wally Waldorf & Paul McGinley.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-11-2017 at 08:30 PM. Reason: p

SCF Rewards
    Country

Allianz golf tourney 2/11/17

Added Lanny Wadkins to Golf HOF flag & had him sign a golf glove

David Toms (2001 PGA) & Paul McGinley signed golf gloves

Added Mark O'Meara to multi signed Claret Jug pic.

Signed golfballs by Carlos Franco, Bob Toski (HOF), Mark Calcavecchia, Jose M Olazabal, Todd Hamilton, John McHaffey & Michael Allen
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-12-2017 at 06:18 PM. Reason: s

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really good stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

TY! I had to be real "innovative" trying to get Couples & Daly. There were tons of dealers that wanted to get them plus Olazabal, Woosnam, Lyle, Mize & Jimenez - never seen so many Masters flags. I bet one guy had 50 Masters flag in a bag - lol. It's getting harder to get the top guys cause they consider every grapher to be an ebay'er as some of them call the graphers. I saw the youtube of Spieth yelling & calling out dealers at Pebble Bch. Spieth is going to be very hard to get in the future.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TY! I had to be real "innovative" trying to get Couples & Daly. There were tons of dealers that wanted to get them plus Olazabal, Woosnam, Lyle, Mize & Jimenez - never seen so many Masters flags. I bet one guy had 50 Masters flag in a bag - lol. It's getting harder to get the top guys cause they consider every grapher to be an ebay'er as some of them call the graphers. I saw the youtube of Spieth yelling & calling out dealers at Pebble Bch. Spieth is going to be very hard to get in the future.

The dealers are ruining it just like they do every other sport. They are so damn greedy and sleazy. As for Jordan, Greller is the reason Spieth is the way he is about graphers. Spieth told me that Greller watches ebay closely and sees what people are selling. He also walks with Spieth when he signs to call out the dealers or anyone trying to double dip. A couple years ago I saw Greller coming and a photo out because I knew Spieth would be out soon. Greller stopped and asked me what it is that I do with the photos. He's an odd person. I have some really nice Spieth signatures and some of the worst I've ever seen. He signed the middle of my masters flag with just a J. A crappy looking J at that. So, I went up to him later that day and had him resign it and he actually did, that time getting J Spieth.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The dealers are ruining it just like they do every other sport. They are so damn greedy and sleazy. As for Jordan, Greller is the reason Spieth is the way he is about graphers. Spieth told me that Greller watches ebay closely and sees what people are selling. He also walks with Spieth when he signs to call out the dealers or anyone trying to double dip. A couple years ago I saw Greller coming and a photo out because I knew Spieth would be out soon. Greller stopped and asked me what it is that I do with the photos. He's an odd person. I have some really nice Spieth signatures and some of the worst I've ever seen. He signed the middle of my masters flag with just a J. A crappy looking J at that. So, I went up to him later that day and had him resign it and he actually did, that time getting J Spieth.

That's cool that Spieth resigned it again. The only time I ever got him was on my President's Cup flag before he won any of his Majors (and it was a nice sig). If you notice my Masters flag on the left side, I asked Zach Johnson to resign mine right above where he had rushed to do it the first time. He actually apologized about it when I asked him the 2nd time. As far as the worst most mean spirited and nasty caddies I ever encountered, it has to be Hale Irwin's. I think he hits the "sauce" pretty heavy! He calls you an ebayer even if you just ask get a pic with Irwin - he's a real "DB". Then again, he's a jerk just like his boss. There is absolutely nothing that I would ever ask Irwin to sign for me again after he signed my Golf HOF flag 4 years ago - total jerkwad!
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-13-2017 at 01:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's cool that Spieth resigned it again. The only time I ever got him was on my President's Cup flag before he won any of his Majors (and it was a nice sig). If you notice my Masters flag on the left side, I asked Zach Johnson to resign mine right above where he had rushed to do it the first time. He actually apologized about it when I asked him the 2nd time. As far as the worst most mean spirited and nasty caddies I ever encountered, it has to be Hale Irwin's. I think he hits the "sauce" pretty heavy! He calls you an ebayer even if you just ask get a pic with Irwin - he's a real "DB". Then again, he's a jerk just like his boss. There is absolutely nothing that I would ever ask Irwin to sign for me again after he signed my Golf HOF flag 4 years ago - total jerkwad!

I thought that looked like Zach's signature twice.

Here is my masters flag from Spieth

He signed over Ray Floyd here. At the time, Jack and Bubba hadn't signed it, so there was plenty of room on the bottom half.
    Last edited by pzero; 02-17-2017 at 01:14 AM.