Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This is how NOT to mail cards

Got an old Seals card graded at PSA 9 for a decent price on EBay a while back. Finally received it in the mail like this....

Obviously not the way I wanted to get it. Just a hint to any prospective sellers out there: If you are sending graded cards in the mail, then PWE is NOT an acceptable envelope!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Dude... that's just brutal. Those shipping practices are not acceptable. This is exactly why bubble mailers should always be used for hockey cards IMO.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

That really SUCKS !

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Silly question on my part, but have you contacted the seller yet?

I would also kindly remind the seller to never ship like this. Maybe this was the first time anything has happened, but it would save them a lot of problems like this issue moving forward.

Hoping this works out well for you man! I would hate to receive a slab cracked like that. So brutal.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have no problem with Pwe's as long as they are stamped HAND SORT.

Just a question what did the seller charge you for shipping? If you paid 6 dollars then I can see a reason to be mad but if you paid close to 3 you can understand he just trying to make things affordable. Sometimes it helps to ask questions to a seller even when things seem so obvious.
    @Sharky94

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

Disagree on the "always". If you're shipping 1-2 non-thick cards and they're in soft sleeves, top loaders and team bags...nothing wrong with a PWE. There's nothing that's going to damage it that wouldn't also damage it in a bubble mailer.

Dude... that's just brutal. Those shipping practices are not acceptable. This is exactly why bubble mailers should always be used for hockey cards IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Green Bay Packers

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Disagree on the "always". If you're shipping 1-2 non-thick cards and they're in soft sleeves, top loaders and team bags...nothing wrong with a PWE. There's nothing that's going to damage it that wouldn't also damage it in a bubble mailer.

I agree with this. Really expexnsive to build player collections if you're sending bubble mailer for every low end trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully I never get a card mailed to me that way.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It shouldn't matter if it's a 10 cent card, or a $10,000 card. The seller should be doing their due diligence to ensure the package arrives in the condition it left in! This was avoidable, if the seller had chosen not to cheap out on shipping! Sorry, but if I charge someone upwards of $6 ( a rough figure based on averages), then I'm spending at least $5 of it to ship! Plus the cost of a bubble mailer. With the bubble mailers I use, I can ship 10 cards to the US for about $6. In Canada, I'd pay between $2 and $5 depending on weight.
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast