Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

im looking for paypal, new bucket updated 8/31

well for those of u that i have dalt with before, im trying the bucket way for now.

look at my bucket and lmk what u need

john

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

NICE PUDGE CARD, wow, just lettin you know ive not found anytime to get to the post office and send out the 17, did you get the initiall 20 yet lmk , and tomorrow isnt going to be good, ernesto is coming through so i should get there by tuesday thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bravesastros
    NICE PUDGE CARD, wow, just lettin you know ive not found anytime to get to the post office and send out the 17, did you get the initiall 20 yet lmk , and tomorrow isnt going to be good, ernesto is coming through so i should get there by tuesday thanks
    ya no prob, i got the 20 and sent em all out on wed, just send the 17 sometime , just dont forget, lol

john

4. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    NO prob at all, btw whats your selling price on the Pudge, just out of curiosity of course, lol

Quote Originally Posted by bravesastros
    NO prob at all, btw whats your selling price on the Pudge, just out of curiosity of course, lol

$7...............

I like the Pudge and the Will Clark auto. How much for each and together? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lesrules
    I like the Pudge and the Will Clark auto. How much for each and together? Thank you

pudge 7
    clark 16
    both 21

Quote Originally Posted by ttufbfan
    would be willing ot buy some stuff if you were selling real cheap

lmk what u like

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast