Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart Lucky 13 Autographed Rookie Cards for Sale

Hi,
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a Reggie Bush Lucky 13 Autographed Rookie Card that I'm interested in selling. I would be willing to sell it for around $600 if anyones interested. The card is numbered 10/25. I don't have a picture of this however, because I don't have access to a scanner.

I also have a Matt Leinart Lucky 13 Autographed Rookie card that I'd be willing to sell for $450. My friend Joe Booth got it from his cousin, and I bought it off of him with the intention of re-selling it. The Leinart is numbered 5/25, and I have a picture of it I can e-mail you if you're interested in it. The reason I have a picture of this is Joes cousin took one with his digital camera before he gave him the card.

The reason I'm selling them for these prices is I want to sell them before the NFL season kicks off, and I really need money for a trip I'm going to be taking in the next couple of weeks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know im new to the boards and all, but Id Be a little skeptical about this. 3 posts, no feedback and you want to "Sell" two cards with extremely high values? You have a pic of one, but not the other? TRY Ebay!

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericksfan41
    Hi,
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a Reggie Bush Lucky 13 Autographed Rookie Card that I'm interested in selling. I would be willing to sell it for around $600 if anyones interested. The card is numbered 10/25. I don't have a picture of this however, because I don't have access to a scanner.

I also have a Matt Leinart Lucky 13 Autographed Rookie card that I'd be willing to sell for $450. My friend Joe Booth got it from his cousin, and I bought it off of him with the intention of re-selling it. The Leinart is numbered 5/25, and I have a picture of it I can e-mail you if you're interested in it. The reason I have a picture of this is Joes cousin took one with his digital camera before he gave him the card.

The reason I'm selling them for these prices is I want to sell them before the NFL season kicks off, and I really need money for a trip I'm going to be taking in the next couple of weeks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not only that, but you are trying to sell in a CHAT FORUM.....scroll down a little further and post in the TRADING FORUM.....FYI, you will DEFINATELY have to send the card before receiving payment since you have no feedback here (that is the site policy)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't want to send a card worth that much, and risk not getting the money. Heck that would be crazy on my part

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't want to send a card worth that much, and risk not getting the money. Heck that would be crazy on my part

LOL, but we wouldn't be crazy sending $1000 to you WITH ABSOLUTELY NO FEEDBACK, right??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well heck, you seem crazy to think someone is going to pay you that much money in advance for cards that you have no photos of. Next time think of a better story. Giving your friends last names dont make the story any more credible. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's not a fricken story dude. I do have a picture of the Leinart card, and I have references. If you guys don't belive me e-mail me, and I will gladly supply a picture of the Leinart card, and my reference list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's not a fricken story dude. I do have a picture of the Leinart card, and I have references. If you guys don't belive me e-mail me, and I will gladly supply a picture of the Leinart card, and my reference list.

Sell on ebay!

See None's Items on eBay

Sell at a card store or have the dealer sell it on EBAY and he takes 15% or something you both win!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mrs.klinton's Items on eBay

i think we all belive you at least i do it just has all the makings to be very sketchy very skecthy......