Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart Autographed Lucky 13 Rookie Cards for sale

Hi,
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a Reggie Bush Lucky 13 Autographed Rookie Card that I'm interested in selling. I would be willing to sell it for around $600 if anyones interested. The card is numbered 10/25. I don't have a picture of this however, because I don't have access to a scanner.

I also have a Matt Leinart Lucky 13 Autographed Rookie card that I'd be willing to sell for $450. My friend Joe Booth got it from his cousin, and I bought it off of him with the intention of re-selling it. The Leinart is numbered 5/25, and I have a picture of it I can e-mail you if you're interested in it. The reason I have a picture of this is Joes cousin took one with his digital camera before he gave him the card.

The reason I'm selling them for these prices is I want to sell them before the NFL season kicks off, and I really need money for a trip I'm going to be taking in the next couple of weeks.

You are going to have a hard time getting that much money with no feedback and being brand new to the forums. I would suggest getting pics and posting them to help you sell. Good luck.

I have a pic of the Leinart for anyone interested. Just e-mail me, and I can send you the pic

I would be interested, but no way will I send you $600 and sit and wait for my cards, You would have to send first.

I will give $600 for the Bush...But you WILL send first.

Im just curious to see if someone does go through with this trade, and he does send the cards first. It seems like his story that he posted in the football talk forum seems a little shady! If you havent read it, go to that forum and take a look...

I contacted him about the Bush and about hit a deal but once I said he has to send first he hasnt gotten back to me..Hmm

I will not send first, because I don't want to be ripped off. To assure you guys I won't rip you off I will gladly supply a list of my references to anyone that wants it, and let you guys speak to my references to make sure I'm legit.

I wouldnt trust it.............he may be a honest guy but that is too much money to ride on faith alone..............Only way he could do this is if he sent first period.

DUDE its a rule on this site to send first if you dont recieve your money talk to a mod and they will contact the police the mods wont have stuff bad happen on this site!!!

If someone wants to help you out and get u 600 BIG ONES then do it but your going to have to send first put yourself in our position your a new guy and there have been scams galore on this site in the past!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast