Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @greentreesc See greentreesportscards's Items on eBay

Hockey 7 Box Mixer Group Break Team Random = $24.99 a spot ALL-IN

26 SPOTS LEFT

ONE spot available for purchase with your SCF Reward points! 12,000 for non-VIP members or 10,500 for VIP members. Keep an eye on the Rewards Store!
    Also, if you buy into our break, be sure to mention your SCF username during checkout to receive 500 points!

Spots can be purchased here: Hockey Break
    This is a team random group break event. Prices are all in(shipping, top loaders included). We will be live on YouTube at 6PM EST Wednesday March 15th. This break is scheduled for 7PM EST

Products included in this break:

2015-16 Upper Deck SP Authentic
    2015-15 Upper Deck Series 2 x2
    2015-16 Fleer Showcase
    2016-17 Upper Deck SPX x2
    2016-17 Upper Deck Artifacts
    2016-17 Upper Deck Series 2 x2
    2016-17 Upper Deck Black Diamond

Plus 1 person will win a free box of 2015-16 Champs!

View the break live here: Youtube Live

All breaks are uploaded to youtube and can be viewed here: Youtube

Positioning and teams are determined through random.org.

You will receive all non-base cards(Inserts/hits) for your team. Base cards are available upon request for no additional cost(please mention during checkout if you would like).

Participants outside the US can add tracking to their order for an additional $6.00 USD

Multi-team cards will be randomed at the end with random.org. The team will be randomized THREE times. The team on top gets the card.

Any player that has been traded but is in old uniform will still go to the old team.

If a player is out of uniform(active or retired), they will go to the most recent team they play for.

If a team has moved or changed names, that card will go to the newly assigned team.

We are not responsible for you receiving an expired redemption.

If a team cannot be determined from the checklist and research, the card will be randomized for all participants.

All cards will be packed in taped top loaders and shipped free in a padded mailer. If you would like insurance, expedited shipping, etc..anything additional, please let me know within 12 hours of the break. There will be an additional cost. One-Touch loaders are available for $2.50 each.
    Last edited by jslabbs; 03-06-2017 at 10:20 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

@scottkoz20, and @jslabbs I am assuming I'd have to register to the site in order to pick my slot. However if one is paying with RP, where would that get sent?
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

@scottkoz20, and @jslabbs I am assuming I'd have to register to the site in order to pick my slot. However if one is paying with RP, where would that get sent?

So you actually buy the spots on my website here. I will let @scottkoz20 answer that part. I know they plan on adding it to the rewards store.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

the RP would be transferred to me at the moment - once we starting getting this into the Rewards store, then the system would automatically handle this

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay so I registered, and picked spot 27. I figure my next step would be to pay Scott my 12,000 RP's... but how do we go about paying for the spot on your site through checkout @jslabbs?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Okay so I registered, and picked spot 27. I figure my next step would be to pay Scott my 12,000 RP's... but how do we go about paying for the spot on your site through checkout @jslabbs?

So in the case of getting the free spot, you wont actually use the site. Once you send the points to @scottkoz20, I will put you down. I will also send you a PM for your shipping info

SCF Rewards
    Country

So in the case of getting the free spot, you wont actually use the site. Once you send the points to @scottkoz20, I will put you down. I will also send you a PM for your shipping info

Okay I see.

I will clear my cart on your site. Send the RP to @scottkoz20, and then we should be rockin!

It's clear as mud!

RP is on it's way Scott!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Okay I see.

I will clear my cart on your site. Send the RP to @scottkoz20, and then we should be rockin!

It's clear as mud!

RP is on it's way Scott!

Awesome man! Glad to have you. I sent you a PM for your shipping info.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess I should note. I did pick spot 27, and even after clearing my cart it still says the spot is out of stock. Did I cause a problem here?

Oh and as for the base. I would probably like any unclaimed Jagr if whoever gets Florida doesn't want their base cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

I guess I should note. I did pick spot 27, and even after clearing my cart it still says the spot is out of stock. Did I cause a problem here?

Oh and as for the base. I would probably like any unclaimed Jagr if whoever gets Florida doesn't want their base cards.

I manually took out that spot for you. You are all good!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast