Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Leafs Review/Come on already UD

Hey Collectors(Before Reading ,Stick Tongue In Cheek)

I don't know where to begin. So I'll just come out and say it. We are being over run and swarmed with these cards. I'm losing my mind. Everywhere I turn there is another one. I try to look at the positive side of it all but it has become nearly impossible. By now your asking what in the name of hockey his he talking about.

There are way to many Leaf cards in this years Yg set. You can't open a pack without pulling another Leaf rookie. It's just ridiculous. Who does Upper deck think they are. I pay good money for cards and then I go and pull another Mathews YG or Nylander. Yeah, yeah we know they are good.Last count there are 7 Leaf Yg's in series 1 if you count the checklist. Not to mention the Canvas Yg set . Don't get me started with that. Then we have Series 2 coming out next week. I'm afraid to even count them. The Limit should be set at 1 or 2 Yg's from each team. Every team deserves to have players in the set. I don't collect many sets so I can only imagine how many Leafs are in other products. I haven't thought of ever getting out of the hobby but this certainly brings me to the brink.

I think this could ruin it for the next generation of collectors that are up and coming. Think of those poor kids before you buy your next pack, box or case of cards. Stand up for your hockey buying rights. Demand less Leafs in your hockey collecting life. Sure there have been some great players over the years Keon, Armstrong, Sittler Sundin , Gilmour and Mathews. After all they are only Leafs.

This must not continue. Send email's , texts, tweets and even use a rotary phone if you have to ,to Upper deck. I demand an Executive Order be issued immediately to put stop to this.

Yours Truly
    An ever loving Habs fan.
    Happy collecting

Cheers Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I just typed out a detailed response calling you an absolute moron then I realized you were joking. The only moron here is me.

You got me and I'm not even a leafs fan. Good Post Pretty funny! I like it a lot better now that I read it a second time
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just typed out a detailed response calling you an absolute moron then I realized you were joking. The only moron here is me.

You got me and I'm not even a leafs fan. Good Post Pretty funny! I like it a lot better now that I read it a second time

Hi

It was all meant in good fun. Glad you got it.

Cheers Mike

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Ha! Awesome Had me going for a minute. Thanks for this comic relief ! And I'm a Leafs fan!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See danbo29's Items on eBay

You got me too. What a waste of a scathing reply I was working on... maybe Ill save it for a Sens fan.

Well done sir.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

I'm a huge Leaf fan and went in a couple dozen breaks just so I could get some of my up and coming Leafs favorites! Didn't get them in one break!!!!! Had to go on e-bay to finish the Young Guns set lol! Can't wait til Series 2 comes out cause I am due to hit them this time!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'm a huge Leaf fan and went in a couple dozen breaks just so I could get some of my up and coming Leafs favorites! Didn't get them in one break!!!!! Had to go on e-bay to finish the Young Guns set lol! Can't wait til Series 2 comes out cause I am due to hit them this time!

Best of luck in series 2!

If you hit any Enroth's, you'll know where to find me eh? ;) @johnse27