Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please Note - SuperZeke50 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Patriots are my PC but I'm open to almost anything.

Def interested bud however my bucket is no longer in use so most cards on there are n/a who do you like and collect and ill see what I have available thanks

Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Do you accept cash ttm or m.o lmk thanks

I do.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a 2016 Bowman Chrome Refractor RC /499 of Benintendi and this /25 (Its mint, for some reason, the detail on the card shows up like a crease...They are all like this) :

Interested in your 61 Mantle, Philip Rivers Auto, and Jackie Robinson Jersey. Please feel free to check my album link below also.
    Last edited by jackson0114; 02-09-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    Always looking for :
    Trout Refractors and #'d inserts
    Vintage Baseball Stars (Pre-1965)
    Allen & Ginter Stained Glass
    My Set Needs : Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Def interested what are you looking for and ill see what I got, my bucket no longer works so most things on there I no longer have

My main wants are in my sig. Big Redskins and Braves fan. But like other things as well and can look through a list if I need to.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take the lot then if you want to post it up bud

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a 2016 Bowman Chrome Refractor RC /499 of Benintendi and this /25 (Its mint, for some reason, the detail on the card shows up like a crease...They are all like this) :

Interested in your 61 Mantle, Philip Rivers Auto, and Jackie Robinson Jersey. Please feel free to check my album link below also.

I'm interested bud but my bucket is no longer in use so don't have most things on there anything in particular you collect I'll send a list

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested bud but my bucket is no longer in use so don't have most things on there anything in particular you collect I'll send a list

Vintage Baseball stars, OBJ, Luck, Star Refractor RC'S and prizes, Peyton, amari cooper, hof star relics (pre1970 players)
    Last edited by jackson0114; 02-10-2017 at 12:25 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12