Thread: WTTF: Hall of Fame Game Used

WTTF: Hall of Fame Game Used

The players listed below are the only players left that I need that have a Game Used card. I'm getting pretty close to just needing cut sigs, but please help me along. I will buy as well. These are all Hall of Famers and alot of them are in the Topps Tribute Relics sets and the 2003 Topps Gallery Artifacts sets. Thanks!!

Earl Averill
    Frank Baker
    Ty Cobb
    Mickey Cochrane
    Eddie Collins
    Jimmy Collins
    Dizzy Dean
    Joe Dimaggio
    Larry Doby
    Johnny Evers
    Jimmie Foxx
    Lou Gehrig
    Charlie Gehringer
    Josh Gibson
    Harry Heillman
    Walter Johnson
    Sandy Koufax
    Nap Lajoie
    Tony Lazzeri
    Mickey Mantle
    Hennie Manush
    Christy Mathewson
    John McGraw
    Satchel Paige
    Edd Roush
    Babe Ruth
    Ryne Sandberg
    Al Simmons
    Geroge Sisler
    Tris Speaker
    Bill Terry
    Joe Tinker
    Honus Wagner
    Zack Wheat

I would appreciate any help you could give me. These are some of the Hall of Famers I need to complete the master set of HOF GU or AUTOs. I still have a lot to go but it'll be a challenge and an awesome collection when finished. Also, if you sdon't see anything in my bucket below e-mail me at redraidersttu@sbcglobal.net and we can see what other ways we can work it out. Thanks!!

My Bucket:

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i158/joecarterfan

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have a Ty Cobb GU card that has a BV of $125. I am currently trying to trade for good football RC's. I saw these on your site. (My Dad and I are putting our collections together, so I'm going to have to talk to him about it also.)
    Joe Montana
    Barry Sanders
    Lawrence Taylor
    Steve Young
    John Elway
    Troy Aikman
    Dan Marino

What can we work out?
    Last edited by Corvette85; 09-04-2006 at 03:56 PM.