Page 690 of 690 FirstFirst ... 190590640680687688689690
Results 6,891 to 6,898 of 6898
    level 2 golden knights

level 3 terrapins and bruins
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado,nolan gorman,arenado
    longo. ,trout,,sano,kris Bryant,corey seager, buxton,,urios,, trea turner, correa,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Questions for Monday, February 19, 2018:

- You may make up to 3 predictions total.
    - You may make no more than 2 predictions per level.
    - Good luck!

Level 1: (2 RP / 1 SP)
    1a) NCAA Basketball: who will win: (23) Oklahoma Sooners (16-10) at (13) Kansas Jayhawks (21-6) (9pm)
    1b) NHL: who will win: Washington Capitals at Buffalo Sabres (3pm)
    1c) NHL: who will win: Ottawa Senators at Nashville Predators (8pm)

Level 2: (5 RP / 2 SP)
    2d) NCAA Basketball: who will win: Miami (FL) Hurricanes (18-8) at Notre Dame Fighting Irish (16-11) (7pm)
    2e) NHL: who will win: Los Angeles Kings at Chicago Blackhawks (830pm)
    2f) NHL: who will win: Anaheim Ducks at Vegas Golden Knights (10pm)

Level 3: (10 RP / 3 SP)
    3g) NCAA Basketball: who will win: Maryland Terrapins (18-11) at Northwestern Wildcats (15-13) (7pm) ​(Maryland Terrapins)
    3h) NHL: who will win: Minnesota Wild at New York Islanders (1pm)
    3i) NHL: who will win: Boston Bruins at Calgary Flames (4pm)

* All times listed are in Eastern Time.

** Please indicate the level number in each of your predictions.

Spreadsheet is up-to-date (Sat/Sun added): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sDY/edit#gid=0
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sport teams (Leafs/Blue Jays/Raptors/Argos/TFC/Marlies), Kansas City Chiefs, and the Michigan Wolverines.

@DKSTL
    @bigbenjobu

Glad to see cooler heads prevail. To be fair, both of your initial messages could have been read with a friendly jab, or with rude confrontation. Sometimes, especially on the internet, tone and inflection are difficult to pick up on. It's easy to misconstrue a sarcastic comment for a serious one. As I said, though, cooler heads have prevailed, you both acknowledged your good intentions from the onset of this, and I dare say that a new friendship and rivalry has been forged as a result. Good luck down the stretch, gentlemen. :)
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sport teams (Leafs/Blue Jays/Raptors/Argos/TFC/Marlies), Kansas City Chiefs, and the Michigan Wolverines.

Wow made it to 15 game in my latest Streak.

We need you members to play these Contest daily and see new winners each month. Paul and cj and others work hard to keep this Contest going and we need someone to break the 50-60 game Streak!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Doug Martin!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

2 vegas golden knights

feb 19
    lvl 2: golden knights, notre damn
    lvl 3: north western
    Collecting Kobe Bryant, Kobe Anthology, Shaquille O'Neal,
    Laker Rookies/Game Used/Autos, (Magic Johnson, Kareem, Chamberlain, West, Baylor, Gasol, Fisher, Horry, Fox, Odom,
    Toronto Raptor Rookies/Game Used/Autos (Damon Stoudamire, Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady, Chris Bosh, DeMar DeRozan

Level 1: (2 RP / 1 SP)
    1a) NCAA Basketball: (13) Kansas Jayhawks (21-6) (9pm)
    1c) NHL: Nashville Predators (8pm)

Level 2: (5 RP / 2 SP)
    2f) NHL: who will win: Vegas Golden Knights (10pm)
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Page 690 of 690 FirstFirst ... 190590640680687688689690