Page 247 of 257 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247248249250 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2566
    Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Can't believe 2 or 3 streaks and they last 1 day! Thanks Paul for all the work you do bro!

Haha, yup, those streaks are tough, especially when you're picking 3 of the hardest games every night like you do. Don't let anybody tell you you don't like a challenge! Thanks for the kind words as well. I've been having more fun with things lately, and the CFL kicks off this week if I'm not mistaken. Another layer of fun to be had.

For those aren't familiar with the CFL, TSN.CA is the best place, and I'd highly suggest staying on top of the power rankings. Here's a hint: The Toronto Argos (that's the team I cheer for!) are going to be brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Hey Paul did you mean Monday June 19th
    I did, I sometimes forget to change the date. It's good now.
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)

Hidden Content

LOL, I'm not going to lie, Bake, even those picks are some of the more high-risk ones on today's card! Do you also enjoy tightrope walking? Swimming with sharks? I'll bet you'd like to be a contestant on the reality survival show "Alone"... ok, I'll stop.
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)

Hidden Content

I am a risk taker on the picks. I can't stand to pick 1 or 2 unless I really have to. My Dad (RIP) made a competitive person of me a long time ago and I still like being that way. CFL will be good and a nice change from Baseball for a little while.
    Last edited by bakemeister52; 06-19-2017 at 01:39 AM.
    Football: Marcus Mariota, Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliott!
    Baseball: Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter!
    Non-Sports: Silver Surfer Comics, Star Wars Comics/CCG/Non Sports Cards Hidden Content

f) MLB: who will win: Houston Astros (Peacock, 3-1) at Oakland As (Gosset, 0-1)
    h) MLB: who will win: Toronto Blue Jays (Estrada, 4-5) at Texas Rangers (Bibens-Dirkx, 2-0)
    i) MLB: who will win: Detroit Tigers (Sanchez, 0-0) at Seattle Mariners (Gaviglio, 3-1)

Mon Jun 19th
    C La Dodgers and Kershaw
    i Seattle Mariners
    Hidden Content
    Baseball: Arenado, Betts, Boegarts, Bumgarner, Correa, Lindor, Machado Football: Antonio Bryant, Big Ben, Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Corey Davis, Khalil Mack, Ty Montgomery and Jabril Peppers Hockey: Sam Bennett, B. Burns, Doughty, Ry Hartman, Landeskog, Mackinnon, Ryan O'Reilly Twitter: @joecham

Level 1 - NATIONALS

Level 2 - ORIOLES

Level 3 - RANGERS

I found the answer to the question I had here. Therefore,I removed it. Sorry about taking up the space. Have a good day.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 06-19-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Monday, June 19th, 2017:

Level 1: (2 RP / 1 SP)
    c) LA Dodgers (Kershaw, 9-2)

Level 2: (5 RP / 2 SP)
    f) Houston Astros (Peacock, 3-1)

Level 3: (10 RP / 3 SP)
    i) Seattle Mariners (Gaviglio, 3-1)
    PC Wants: Cam Neely, Milan Lucic, P.J. Stock, Barry Pederson, Normand Leveille & Terry Francona.
    Also Collecting
    : Andrew Benintendi, Mookie Betts, Xander Bogaerts, Dustin Pedroia, Jason Varitek, Julian Edelman, Chris Hogan, Rob Gronkowski.
    Other: Current Bruins & Patriots
    Hidden Content

Questions for Monday, June 19th, 2017:

Level 1: (2 RP / 1 SP)
    a) MLB: who will win: Washington Nationals (Roark, 6-4)

Level 2: (5 RP / 2 SP)
    d) MLB: who will win: Baltimore Orioles (Bundy, 7-5)

Level 3: (10 RP / 3 SP)
    h) MLB: who will win: Texas Rangers (Bibens-Dirkx, 2-0)
    I collect Cardinals cards from every year and set including parallels, autos, GU. I can also use any 1/1 Cardinals card. Due to increased postal rates I can only ship to the USA. Updated Team Trade list here: Hidden Content My want & trade lists are on my website here: Hidden Content (NOT UPDATED)

Page 247 of 257 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247248249250 ... LastLast