Page 396 of 504 FirstFirst ... 296346386393394395396397398399406446496 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 5040
    Questions for Wednesday, September 13, 2017:
    Level 1: (2 RP / 1 SP)
    1b) MLB: who will win: Atlanta Braves at Washington Nationals (7:05pm ET)- WASHINGTON
    Level 3: (10 RP / 3 SP)
    3g) MLB: who will win: Miami Marlins at Philadelphia Phillies (7:05pm ET) MIAMI MARLINS
    3i) MLB: who will win: Colorado Rockies at Arizona Diamondbacks (9:40pm ET)AZ DIAMONDBACKS

** Please indicate the level number in each of your predictions. Many thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Baseball: Arenado, Betts, Blackmon, Boegarts, Bumgarner, Correa, Lindor, Machado Football: Antonio Bryant, Big Ben, Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Corey Davis, Khalil Mack, Ty Montgomery, Jabril Peppers, Denard Robinson Hockey: B. Burns, Doughty, Ry Hartman, R. Josi, Landeskog, Mackinnon, Ryan O'Reilly Twitter: @joecham

level 2-dodgers

level 3-jays and rockies
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado,glasnow,swanson,arenado
    longo. ,trout,,sano,kris Bryant,corey seager, buxton,,urios,,newcomb, trea turner, correa
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Level 2
    2f) MLB: who will win: LA Dodgers at SF Giants (10:15pm ET)

Level 3
    3h) MLB: who will win: Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays (7:07pm ET)
    3i) MLB: who will win: Colorado Rockies at Arizona Diamondbacks (9:40pm ET)

Questions for Wednesday, September 13, 2017:

Level 2: (5 RP / 2 SP)
    2f) MLB: who will win: LA Dodgers at SF Giants (10:15pm ET) LA Dodgers

3h) MLB: who will win: Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays (7:07pm ET) Toronto Blue Jays
    3i) MLB: who will win: Colorado Rockies at Arizona Diamondbacks (9:40pm ET) Arizona Diamondbacks
    MY BUCKET: Hidden Content
    I collect David Ortiz, Roberto Clemente, Mickey Mantle
    Red Sox Team Cards, Red Sox Autos, Red Sox GU, Red Sox Patches
    2009 Topps Commemorative Patch

Congrats to the Cleveland Indians for setting a record with there 21st straight victory in a row. Can anybody beat them?

Congrats on the Yankees winning 3-2 over Tampa Bay! Looking look for that 1st Wild Card spot!

The White Sox beat the Royals!

So far a great day, now if the Twins, Orioles and Red Soxs could lose, would be a great Baseball for me and the Yankees!
    Football: Marcus Mariota, Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Doug Martin and Dak Prescott! Baseball: Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter! Non-Sports: Star Wars Anything
    Emmitt Smith Personal Collection: 1674 of 8601, 6 of 8 Rookies, Autos 0 of 1162, Memorabilia 12 of 1800, Serial #d 148/4745 Derek Jeter Personal Collection: 1894 of 15598, 8 of 8 Rookies, Autos 1 of 1272, Memorabilia 20 of 2658, Serial #d 118/9653 Hidden Content

Level 3- Yes, Hurricane Irma will make a mess in Florida!

Good to be back on line though
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

2d) Champions League Soccer: who will win (draw is a push): Liverpool vs. Sevilla (2:45pm ET)
    2e) Champions League Soccer: who will win (draw is a push): Tottenham Hotspur vs. Borussia Dortmund (2:45pm ET)
    2f) MLB: who will win: LA Dodgers at SF Giants (10:15pm ET) Giants

3g) MLB: who will win: Miami Marlins at Philadelphia Phillies (7:05pm ET)
    3h) MLB: who will win: Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays (7:07pm ET)
    3i) MLB: who will win: Colorado Rockies at Arizona Diamondbacks (9:40pm ET) Diamondbacks

@ravens_creed - Paul, I was off line for three days plus due to the storm. Can you assist me with filing a claim with my insurance company for lost Reward Points?. You an I both know it is highly likely I would have had the maximum 24 points over that time period.

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    @ravens_creed - Paul, I was off line for three days plus due to the storm. Can you assist me with filing a claim with my insurance company for lost Reward Points?. You an I both know it is highly likely I would have had the maximum 24 points over that time period.

Definitely... especially with all of your 0-for days you've had lately showcasing your contest skills!

Good to see you back!
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)

Questions for Thursday, September 14, 2017:

- You may make up to 3 predictions total.
    - You may make no more than 2 predictions per level.
    - Good luck!

Level 1: (2 RP / 1 SP)
    1a) MLB: who will win: Oakland A’s at Boston Red Sox (1:35pm ET)
    1b) MLB: who will win: KC Royals at Cleveland Indians (7:10pm ET)
    1c) MLB: who will win: Houston Astros at LA Angels (10:07pm ET)

2d) MLB: who will win: Atlanta Braves at Washington Nationals (7:05pm ET)
    2e) MLB: who will win: Baltimore Orioles at NY Yankees (7:05pm ET)
    2f) MLB: who will win: NY Mets at Chicago Cubs (8:05pm ET)

3g) MLB: who will win: Colorado Rockies at Arizona Diamondbacks (3:40pm ET)
    3h) MLB: who will win: Seattle Mariners at Texas Rangers (8:05pm ET)
    3i) NFL: who will win: Houston Texans (0-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) (8:25pm ET)

** Please indicate the level number in each of your predictions. Many thanks!
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)