Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 197 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 971471871941951961971981992002072472976971197 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 11972

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Thanks for being understanding about the non-schedule today guys. I do my best to avoid those days as much as possible, but sometimes it's going to happen.

The suggestion regarding adding a "last updated" stamp somewhere within the spreadsheet itself.... like, why? I thought you guys enjoyed having to go on a scavenger hunt through the thread to find out if it's been updated or not! ... It's a good suggestion to add it. I'll put some thought into it when I go to add Saturday's games in a few minutes here (as far as where to put it, what font/color, etc.)...ok, I already did it. It's in the top left of the spreadsheet, the first thing you'll see!

Bake... as Andrew pointed out, there is a now a monthly past winners section that's in the far right section of the spreadsheet. It's color-coded purple, but not the same purple as is now used for the 35-game streaks.

If there are any other suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them. In fact, here are some thoughts that have been on my mind recently:

- should I be aiming to get the schedules up earlier? I've mostly gotten away from posting the day-of, but I'm regularly posting the next day's schedule at midnight or later the night before, so pretty much everyone except Bakemeister doesn't see it until morning. Would an earlier schedule posting be better for most/give more people a chance to partake?

- the NBA and NHL playoffs are almost done, which means baseball will be the meat and potatoes of the contest for a good while. Are there other sports you'd like for me to try and get into the mix going forward? Any golf fans out there? More tennis? Racing? Continue with the soccer stuff even though very few of you seem to choose those games? I'm all ears. Tell me what you like! I could start reporting on my mixed slo-pitch league after my shoulder heals up!

- I had thought about adding a mini contest within the contest, where the level 1 "a" question on the schedule every day could be "name a batter who will record a hit", in an attempt to get a hit streak prediction going. Is that appealing? Do you want me to address it specifically in a special way (as the hit streak mini contest or something), or just implement it within the contest?

- anything else?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Level 2: (5 RP / 2 SP)

f) MLB: who will win: Chicago Cubs (Lackey)

Level 3: (10 RP / 3 SP)
    g) MLB: who will win: NY Yankees (Pineda)

i) NHL Playoffs: who will win: Nashville Predators
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

As my daughter would say "My Bad" or I would tell her "I am having a Senior Moment". Thanks Andrew!

Or as Andrew's dad's doctor would say, "Sounds like your O-L-D syndrome is acting up again" lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

I can relate - Olde!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mon May 22
    B DBacks
    C GS Warriors
    I Nashville

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ravens- what about CFL during the summer to get some more games. Just a thought.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ravens- what about CFL during the summer to get some more games. Just a thought.

That's true, I forgot about the CFL! There will be CFL, for sure. I can't wait to see how brutal my Argos are again this year. Go team!

Also, Spreadsheet up-to-date!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

That would be a great idea, I miss watching CFL!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Level l warriors
    level ll Cubs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Level 1 - D'BACKS

Level 2 - ORIOLES

Level 3 - TIGERS

Page 197 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 971471871941951961971981992002072472976971197 ... LastLast