Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 258 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 158208248255256257258259260261268308358758 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 11972

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    (263) The Bench
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See c.j.sportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Level 3: (10 RP / 3 SP)
    MLB: Texas Rangers
    MLB: Boston Red Sox

CFL: Hamilton Tiger Cats
    Collecting: Baseball HOFers Will look at Baseball tradelists for other wants
    Football: Josh Allen, Burrow, Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, Mahomes
    Hockey: Cam Neely PC Wants
    Hidden Content

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

Nationals

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See moscollectibles1's Items on eBay

Yankees,
    Red Sox,
    Chevrolet Engine/Driver will win the Kohler Grand Prix at Road America (Indycar) - (Castroneves, Newgarden,Power,Pagenaud,Munoz,Pigot,Hildebrand, or Daly)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Houston Astros New Orleans Hornets
    See patherfan68's Items on eBay

Astros
    Braves

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Indianapolis Colts Toronto Blue Jays
    See caseyww86's Items on eBay

Toronto Blue Jays
    Washington Nationals
    Hamilton Tiger Cats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Felice Herrig will defeat Justine Kish (UFC)
    Kevin Lee will defeat Michael Chiesa (UFC)
    Washington Mystics will defeat Chicago Sky

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks Paul for the update! Another streak started but won't last. Thanks also for the CFL games bro!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Paul for the update! Another streak started but won't last. Thanks also for the CFL games bro!

My pleasure. Except I did nothing but bash my team (Toronto Argos) leading up to the start of the season, and then their QB (Ricky Ray) goes off for over 500 yards yesterday to shut me up... I like being shut up like that. :)

Here comes today's schedule. A measly 8 MLB games on the schedule to work with today. Slim pickings!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Questions for Monday, June 26th, 2017:

- You may make up to 3 predictions total.
    - You may make no more than 2 predictions per level.
    - Good luck!

Level 2: (5 RP / 2 SP)
    MLB: who will win: Philadelphia Phillies (Pivetta, 1-3) at Arizona Diamondbacks (Greinke, 8-4) (3:40pm ET start)
    MLB: who will win: NY Yankees (Montgomery, 5-4) at Chicago White Sox (Holmberg, 1-1)
    MLB: who will win: Colorado Rockies (Marquez, 5-3) at Samardzija, 2-9)
    MLB: who will win: LA Angels (Nolasco, 2-9) at LA Dodgers (Rich Hill, 4-3)

Level 3: (10 RP / 3 SP)
    MLB: who will win: Cincinnati Reds (Finnegan, 1-0) at St.Louis Cardinals (Wacha, 3-3) (4:15pm ET start)
    MLB: who will win: Chicago Cubs (Butler, 1-0) at Washington Nationals (Gonzalez, 7-1)
    MLB: who will win: Minnesota Twins (Berrios, 7-1) at Boston Red Sox (Sale, 9-3)
    MLB: who will win: Texas Rangers (Hamels, 2-0) at Cleveland Indians (Carrasco, 8-3)

My thoughts on each game:
    - Phillies’ starter Nick Pivetta has put up 9 and 10 Ks in his last two starts respectively, and hasn’t given up more than 4 earned runs in a game all season. Still, the team behind him is brutal and going on the road to take on one of the strongest lineups in baseball with Greinke going against him might be more than the young pitcher can handle on his own. Game will be closer than you’d think, but it’s hard not to like Arizona here.

- White Sox starter David Holmberg had a good start, and does a decent job of keeping his numbers respectable, but he seems to be enduring a bit of a correction from his earlier success this year, and has pitched at least 5 innings once since May 23. How much faith do you put in a spot-starter on one of the worst teams in the league? The Sox bullpen could be in the game by the 4th inning, 6th at the latest. It’s hard not to like the Yankees in this one.

- The Rockies have been one of the best teams, the Giants have been one of the worst. Samardizvdskfasj don’t want to look up his last name is an ok pitcher when he’s on, but he’d rather look like an angry teen getting into brawls and putting up a 2-9 record this year instead. The Giants have a shot only if they can play some good small ball at home, and keep the Rockies’ bats honest, something I don’t feel confident about on both fronts.

- Rich Hill hasn’t been the 2016 Rich Hill this year yet, and seems to alternate between good and bad starts. His last one was good, putting him in line for another shaky one. Having said that, Ricky Nolasco is batting practice for whatever team he’s up against. Shame on you, Ricky, for getting your big payday and then falling off into becoming one of the game’s worst starting pitchers. He sucks and his record and numbers show it proudly. Even though Rich Hill has really brutal career numbers against the Angels, Nolasco’s career numbers agains the Dodgers are even worse.

- Brandon Finnegan returns from injury to lead the Reds into St.Louis, who has Michael Wacha on the mound. Both teams have guys with a hot bat (Gennett is on fire, Grichuk looked beastly last night making his return from his minors swing-tweaking work). This one is tough to call, but I like Finnegan’s upside, strikeout total before getting hurt ,and he had an uneventful minors rehab assignment. It’s always sketchy when a pitcher goes on a minors rehab assignment and gets destroyed by minors hitters. Not the case here though. Meanwhile, Wacha has thrown one quality start in his last 6, unable to escape the 5th inning in all but one of those starts. I like the Reds by a slim margin.

- The Cubs’ Eddie Butler is as pedestrian as a starting pitcher gets, and his career numbers against the Nationals are really ugly. Washington at home with a reliable Gio Gonzalez on the hill. Cubs vs. Nationals might look nice on paper, but I could see the Nats winning in a landslide if Butler can’t keep from getting rocked. He hasn’t thrown a quality start in his last 7 tries, and his only respectable start in that time came against the Miami Marlins, who are awful.

- Sure, it’s a Chris Sale start for the Red Sox, but the Twins are arguable the hottest team in the league right now (just finished a 4-game sweep of the Indians over the weekend), and Jose Berrios is arguably the best young pitcher right now. This game could go either way, with Sale and home start working for the Red Sox, while the Twins are hot with arguably their own best starter going today. It might come down to the team who can play the best small ball. I wouldn’t just blindly choose the Red Sox here. The Twins have a solid case to take in this one as well.

- The Indians just got swept by the Twins, Carlos Carrasco hasn’t been his usual self lately, and the Rangers are getting Cole Hamels back to make the start today. The Indians’ solid bullpen has also looked a bit gassed lately. Trends say the Rangers are the team to take here

Page 258 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 158208248255256257258259260261268308358758 ... LastLast