Page 558 of 558 FirstFirst ... 58458508548555556557558
Results 5,571 to 5,577 of 5577
    2f) NHL: who will win: San Jose Sharks at Vancouver Canucks (10pm) pick: San Jose Sharks
    3h) NHL: who will win: Dallas Stars at New Jersey Devils (7pm) pick: New Jersey Devils
    3i) NHL: who will win: Los Angeles Kings at New York Rangers (7pm) pick: Los Angeles Kings

Level 1 - CELTICS

Level 2 - ROCKETS

Level 3 - 76ERS

Level 2: (5 RP / 2 SP)
    2f) Vancouver Canucks (10pm)

Level 3: (10 RP / 3 SP)
    3h) Dallas Stars
    3i) Los Angeles Kings
    My Website - Hidden Content
    My Want List - Hidden Content
    My want List on Excel - Hidden Content

PM is the best way to contact me.

Level 1: (2 RP / 1 SP)
    1a) t Boston Celtics (730pm)
    1b) Toronto Raptors Level 2:
    (5 RP / 2 SP)
    2d) Denver Nuggets (9pm)

Quote Originally Posted by royer33455 View Post
    Level 1: (2 RP / 1 SP)
    1a) Houston Rockets (930pm)
    1c) (9) Texas A&M (8pm)
    Level 2: (5 RP / 2 SP)
    2d) NBA: who will win: OKC Thunder

These games were from the previous day's schedule. I will just void this, to keep your streak alive, instead of penalizing you for it.
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)

Thursday's results added to a now up-to-date schedule.... @who765 looking for back-to-back monthly wins, can anyone stop him?! Dun dun dun...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sDY/edit#gid=0
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)