Page 347 of 347 FirstFirst ... 247297337344345346347
Results 3,461 to 3,467 of 3467
    1. MLB: Will Ryan Braun (MIL) record at least one hit today? (2:10pm ET start) No
    7. MLB: Will Anthony Rizzo (CHC) record at least one hit today? (8:05pm ET start) Yes
    10. MLB: Will Charlie Blackmon (COL) record at least one hit today? (8:40pm ET start) Yes
    I NORMALLY MAIL WITHIN 1-3 DAYS SOMETIMES ITS UP TO 7 DAYS
    MY SITE CLICK THIS>>>Hidden Content
    LOOKING FOR PARALLELS OF BUMGARNER/GOLDSCHMIDT/KERSHAW/MCCUTCHEN/POSEY/RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECTING BASKETBALL PARALLELS OF:P GEORGE/G HAYWARD/D LILLIARD/J WALL
    ALWAYS ACCEPTING INSERTS/PARALLELS OF M TROUT/B HARPER/K BRYANT

Quote Originally Posted by jfried1029 View Post
    paul- hey, i was just trying to make it easier for you to update the spreadsheet.

Thanks, man! I always appreciate a team player! lol
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)

spreadsheet updated. Let me know if you spot any errors.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sDY/edit#gid=0
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Questions for Wednesday, August 16, 2017:

*** Special: Pick The Hitter Day ***

Rules:
    - You may select up to any three hitters on the schedule of your choosing
    - You may choose “yes” or “no” for each hitter
    - Each hitter/question/entry will be treated with LEVEL 3 value (3 SPs / 10 RPs)
    - Good luck

1. MLB: Will Ryan Braun (MIL) record at least one hit today? (2:10pm ET start) yes
    2. MLB: Will Trey Mancini (BAL) record at least one hit today? (3:40pm ET start)
    3. MLB: Will Josh Donaldson (TOR) record at least one hit today? (7:07pm ET start)
    4. MLB: Will Gary Sanchez (NYY) record at least one hit today? (7:10pm ET start) ​yes
    5. MLB: Will Dexter Fowler (STL) record at least one hit today? (7:10pm ET start)
    6. MLB: Will Rafael Devers (BOS) record at least one hit today? (7:10pm ET start)
    7. MLB: Will Anthony Rizzo (CHC) record at least one hit today? (8:05pm ET start)yes
    8. MLB: Will Jake Lamb (ARZ) record at least one hit today? (8:10pm ET start)
    9. MLB: Will Jose Ramirez (CLE) record at least one hit today? (8:10pm ET start)
    10. MLB: Will Charlie Blackmon (COL) record at least one hit today? (8:40pm ET start)

trey mancini, gary sanchez, jose Ramirez--yes all 3 will get a hit today
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado,glasnow,swanson,arenado
    longo. ,trout,,sano,kris Bryant,corey seager, buxton,,urios,,newcomb, trea turner, correa
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

How does everyone feel about today's card? Too many good hitters? Not enough choice? Something you'd want to see again?

Quote Originally Posted by ravens_creed View Post
    spreadsheet updated. Let me know if you spot any errors.
    Paul- I am not in first place. I assume that must be some sort of error.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 347 of 347 FirstFirst ... 247297337344345346347