Page 828 of 828 FirstFirst ... 328728778818825826827828
Results 8,271 to 8,280 of 8280
    *** Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - NO SCHEDULE TODAY ***

Hello, everyone. I never thought I'd be writing this message, but I need a break for a day. As some of you may have heard on the news today, here in Toronto, there was a brutal incident in which a guy drove a van up onto the sidewalk and ran over a bunch of people, killing 10 and injuring 15 others. I kid you not, the suspect who is believed to have done it... lives around the block from me, and ours is a fairly small subdivision. I've seen the guy jogging by probably hundreds of times over the last several years. I'm not freaked out or anything, it's just been an exhausting evening. Once word got out, all of the neighbours were out on the streets chatting about it, etc. ... and then the media showed up (no, I won't be on the news)... like I said, it's just been an exhausting evening. I couldn't even enjoy the Leafs win tonight as much as I normally would have. As you can imagine, I'm just not feeling or thinking very sportsy right now.
    Lastly, since so little has been said in the news, I just wanted to state that nobody around here (the people of the neighbourhood) suspects that what happened was a result of terrorism or politics. There's a very strong reason to believe it was the result of mental health-related issues.

Thanks for understanding everyone.
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of: Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors, Toronto Argos, Toronto FC, Toronto Marlies, Kansas City Chiefs, Michigan Wolverines

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Paul that is very sad and I understand, if you need me to help out, I am back and can help!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

May all be well.

If you want to take a break from the Streak -- I'm willing to pitch in and help.

Prayers for the victims and understand
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Thoughts and prayers with the victims, the city and especially your neighbourhood in the difficult time

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

Paul, they have been talking about it here in Louisiana. That is sad for someone to do something like that. You never now where the next person person will lose it.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your neighbours. Such a tragic event , that must resonate even more , when it has local significance. May the city of Toronto pull through this senseless act of violence and heal in time..... bless you all .
    ******MY PC PLAYER'S MCDAVID, EICHEL, MACKINNON, ERIK KARLSSON, PRICE, DROUIN AND 2016-17 YGS #201 (Matthews) , #451 (Laine) and #472 Demko

Yes prayers for everybody involved and for your neighborhood bro. Like I said we can help if you need brother.
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Dang, man...too close to home. Take all the time you need, bud.
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

wish these things had some indicators before it actually happens, our prayers are with everyone involved, especially those hurt.
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado, ,arenado
    . ,trout,,kris Bryant ,corey seager,, trea turner, correa,benintendi, judge, moniak,Ronald acuna,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 828 of 828 FirstFirst ... 328728778818825826827828