Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 588 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 884885385785855865875885895905915986386881088 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 11972

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Questions for Tuesday, January 2, 2018:

Level 1: (2 RP / 1 SP)
    1a) NBA: who will win: Portland Trailblazers at Cleveland Cavaliers (7pm)- CLEVE CAVS
    Level 2: (5 RP / 2 SP)
    2d) NBA: who will win: San Antonio Spurs at New York Knicks (730pm)-SA SPURS
    Level 3: (10 RP / 3 SP)
    3h) NHL: who will win: Nashville Predators at Vegas Golden Knights (10pm)-VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
    Hidden Content
    Baseball: Ty Cobb, W.Mays, Jackie Robinson,Musial, T.Williams,Gehrig, Ruth, Tris Speaker, Joe Jackson, Ty Cobb, Paul Waner Basketball B.Russell Soccer: Pele UFC: Israel Adesanya WWE- Andre the Giant Twitter: @joecham

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (2119)
    Country
    See dpcampsportscards's Items on eBay

LVL 1 Canada
    LVL 2 Bruins
    LVL 3 Wild

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    Packrip.com Traders

Questions for Tuesday, January 2, 2018:

1a) NBA: who will win: Portland Trailblazers at Cleveland Cavaliers (7pm) Cleveland Cavaliers

2e) NHL: who will win: Boston Bruins at New York Islanders (7pm) Boston Bruins

3h) NHL: who will win: Nashville Predators at Vegas Golden Knights (10pm) Vegas Golden Knights
    I collect David Ortiz, Roberto Clemente, Mickey Mantle
    Red Sox Team Cards, Red Sox Autos, Red Sox GU, Red Sox Patches
    2011 Topps Red Sox Parallels, 2009 Topps Commemorative Patch

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Indianapolis Colts Toronto Blue Jays
    See caseyww86's Items on eBay

2e) NHL: who will win: Boston Bruins at New York Islanders (7pm) Boston Bruins

3h) NHL: who will win: Nashville Predators at Vegas Golden Knights (10pm) Vegas Golden Knights
    3i) World Junior Hockey Championship (Quarter-Finals): who will win: Russia vs. USA (8pm) USA

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Questions for Wednesday, January 3, 2017:

- You may make up to 3 predictions total.
    - You may make no more than 2 predictions per level.
    - Good luck!

1a) NBA: who will win: Houston Rockets at Orlando Magic (7pm)
    1b) NBA: who will win: Golden State Warriors at Dallas Mavericks (830pm)
    1c) NBA: who will win: Oklahoma City Thunder at Los Angeles Lakers (1030pm)

2d) NCAA Basketball: who will win: (12) North Carolina Tar Heels (12-2) at (24) Florida State Seminoles (11-2) (7pm)
    2e) NHL: who will win: Ottawa Senators at Detroit Red Wings (730pm)
    2f) NHL: who will win: Chicago Blackhawks at New York Rangers (8pm)

3g) NBA: who will win: Detroit Pistons at Miami Heat (730pm)
    3h) NBA: who will win: Cleveland Cavaliers at Boston Celtics (8pm)
    3i) NBA: who will win: New Orleans Pelicans at Utah Jazz (9pm)

* All times listed are in Eastern Time.

** Please indicate the level number in each of your predictions.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wed Jan 3rd
    Level 1b GS Warriors
    Level 1c OKC Thunder

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Now that I'm not enduring the worst hangover of my life anymore, I got around to updating the final day of December's scores, thus ending another fine month here at the Streak Contest. The results were all too familiar, with @who765 winning his 3rd monthly title, and becoming the first monthly back-to-back champion. Impressive, for sure. Can anyone stop his momentum going forward? The dude is a man on a mission right now, sitting firmly atop the contest's power rankings. He had a near-100 point lead over second place @JFried1029, who, despite seemingly always finishing in the top 3 has become frustrated with not winning the last few months, and is considering a managerial change, either by replacing the current GM, or making an additional hire, in an attempt to shake things up internally. My sources tell me that the assistant GM over on team who765 is the front-running lead candidate for the hire. Rounding out the top 3 for his first medal performance (if I'm not mistaken) was @key2win, whose strong performance on the final day secured his December fate, and established him as a force within the contest to be reckoned with. Tying for 4th and 5th place respectively at 305, were @JoeyDonuts, showing off elite potential, despite some inconsistencies, and @bearpup, who was late out of the gate coming off the DL/IR, but made the most of his opportunities. One can only wonder if another monthly win is not too far around the corner given his ability to put up max daily points frequently.

Due to my own laziness and nothing else, I'm not going to do a top 10 list this month.

I'm going to leave the final December scoring on the spreadsheet for another 24-hours, doing a double-update tomorrow, so that everyone has a chance to peruse the final leaderboard at some point during the day today.

... which brings me to my absolute least favorite part of running the contest... the monthly payouts! My loss is your gain! LOL

Welcome to 2018, everyone! Thanks for making 2017 a year to remember here at the Streak Contest. Also, one final big thank you from me to everyone who has chipped in to help me out in ensuring this contest continues to run strongly. To everyone who has helped in making schedules, pointing out errors, or simply being friendly and talkative, I sincerely thank you.

@ravens_creed- Paul- I am making it official. I am going to now use a Ouija board to make my picks.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

2d) NCAA Basketball: who will win: (12) North Carolina Tar Heels (12-2) at (24) Florida State Seminoles (11-2) (7pm)
    2e) NHL: who will win: Ottawa Senators at Detroit Red Wings (730pm)
    2f) NHL: who will win: Chicago Blackhawks at New York Rangers (8pm) Rangers

3g) NBA: who will win: Detroit Pistons at Miami Heat (730pm) Heat
    3h) NBA: who will win: Cleveland Cavaliers at Boston Celtics (8pm) Cavs
    3i) NBA: who will win: New Orleans Pelicans at Utah Jazz (9pm)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

2e) NHL: who will win: Detroit Red Wings (730pm)
    2f) NHL: who will win: New York Rangers (8pm)

3i) NBA: who will win: New Orleans Pelicans

At least @JFried1029 made the top 5 last month! Maybe I should ask my oldest grandson!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See moscollectibles1's Items on eBay

Lvl 2
    Rangers

Lvl 3
    Celtics
    Jazz

Page 588 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 884885385785855865875885895905915986386881088 ... LastLast