Page 1195 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 1956951095114511851192119311941195
Results 11,941 to 11,942 of 11942
    I'm super flattered that I'd get a nomination, but I'm on the fence about putting myself in the mix. This might sound lame, but I ran this contest with the intention of it being a selfless act for the benefit of others. Taking a prize now infringes greatly on that. At most, I'd be ok with putting my name in a draw with many others. And I'll use that as a transition for what I'm leaning towards right now and you guys can let me know what you think...

At present, I'm thinking of putting names into a hat and drawing a name from the hat. I actually have a little program (app?) called "The Hat" which simulates names being drawn from a hat. It's pretty straightforward and I've used it here on SCF for past draws. I would take and upload a video of the draw. I could also run it multiple times, or draw more than one name and do a re-draw... I think the bigger question is "Who qualifies to have their name in the hat?" Currently, I'm leaning towards more than less. I was thinking of going with anyone who has ever played the contest, essentially, everyone listed on the scoring spreadsheet, or a more refined list that would remove several of the names who didn't play at all during my "reign". There are also a few names who did play during that time but only once or twice and I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable putting those names in the hat either. I would, of course, post a master list before the draw was conducted. I'm all for being fair.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ​GO LEAFS GO!!

@ravens_creed

FYI, if somehow my name gets drawn from the randomizer and I win the prize, Im giving it to you Paul.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by key2win; 10-07-2018 at 07:16 PM.

Page 1195 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 1956951095114511851192119311941195