Kronozio
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Downtime expected this weekend

Downtime expected this weekend

Members -

There will be some downtime this weekend anticipated while the SCF servers are migrated from out current provider to our new web hosting provider. This was initially planned for last weekend, but this did not occur

See this thread for more information -- https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...d-next-weekend

Thanks,
    Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

SCF will be offline starting around 2am EST.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Update: 2/13 @5:00am EST - The SCF Forums all appear to be online and functioning again without issue. The Inventory Manager/Trade Manager/Rewards Store are still offline and working to restore connection after the server migration. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Update: 2/13 @8:30am EST - The Inventory Manager/Trade Manager/Rewards Store are back online with some issues. Continuing to work with LiquidWeb in order to resolve. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I am getting this error when I attempt to search a forum

connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Collecting Ben Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    I am getting this error when I attempt to search a forum

connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
    thanks for the heads up on this.
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I too see this.

still an issue - trying to work though it all ASAP
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

@scottkoz20 any update? As of 3pm Pacific, I can't get into trade manager, and getting a PHP error in the inventory manager. Forums appear to be fine though.
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!

Oh, and not sure if it's site related, but my avatar has been removed.
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast