Kronozio
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Downtime expected this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by SenatorCollector View Post
    @scottkoz20 any update? As of 3pm Pacific, I can't get into trade manager, and getting a PHP error in the inventory manager. Forums appear to be fine though.
    no update - still working on it
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Inventory manager SHOULD be up and available for entry. Please don't upload images yet.
    Rewards Store is open

you will need to authenticate
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Ok -

Trade Manager is back up
    Inventory Manager is mostly working - need to identify why the images are not connecting

Forum searches was pushed down a bit as Trade Manager and Inv. Manager took precedent in getting working.

I have noticed issues with email subscriptions - those might all need to be reset
    Avatars dont all look to be connecting

===
    However, I need a nap... been up for 22 hours now.

---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Take yourself a nap boss! You deserve it! Thanks for all the hard work!

Still some problems with uploading images in the inventory manager.
    Collect all Craig Biggio cards. Keep on collecting

--Bf7

Quote Originally Posted by Biggiofn7 View Post
    Still some problems with uploading images in the inventory manager.
    there are as of this morning.
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Still not seeing images in OPG
    and still the same issues with search tools
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Collecting Ben Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

searching has to be rebuilt - this work is planned to be done today. I am working with DirtyHarry on this one.

Images in the inventory manager is being worked on by the hosting provider as they have to create the same type of a network internally as was with LiquidWeb. I have a call with them this afternoon to get an update on this.
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

searching has to be rebuilt - this work is planned to be done today. I am working with DirtyHarry on this one.

Images in the inventory manager is being worked on by the hosting provider as they have to create the same type of a network internally as was with LiquidWeb. I have a call with them this afternoon to get an update on this.
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Is the "My Threads" in on that? I ask because I can't get in it. Thanks. Have a good day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast