Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Downtime expected this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Is the "My Threads" in on that? I ask because I can't get in it. Thanks. Have a good day.
    yes (and My POsts)
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

HA! the pleasure of moving a web site. Remind me of when we moved it in Chicago a few years ago... Good luck Scott!
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Seems that it wont hold my login in for IM
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Collecting Ben Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Seems that it wont hold my login in for IM
    once I have the other aspects of the site functioning, I will need to figure this one out.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    HA! the pleasure of moving a web site. Remind me of when we moved it in Chicago a few years ago... Good luck Scott!

It appears that SCF generated messages in the last 36-48 hours are starting to come in.
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

@scottkoz20 I think I'm having a similar issue as @MadMan1978 in that clicking on inventory manager is redirecting me to reward stores, then telling me to log in or register.
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!

Disregard my previous post @scottkoz20. After logging in twice, IM seems to be working fine for me again.
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!

Quote Originally Posted by SenatorCollector View Post
    Disregard my previous post @scottkoz20. After logging in twice, IM seems to be working fine for me again.
    i was going to post that since authentication is working, this is a lower priority to resolve - search and the communication between the 2 servers will be key. Once the communication is fully working, then I can start to look at other items.
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Does this has to do with uploading images to? its not working either

Quote Originally Posted by BNSF650 View Post
    Does this has to do with uploading images to? its not working either
    see here -- https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...nd-other-items
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123