Thread: Rediscover Topps Checklist?

Rediscover Topps Checklist?

Anyone know of a checklist for foil stamped Rediscover Topps cards from the 2017 set? Or how many of each player there are?

I've already picked a few PC cards (silver and gold) but don't look forward to chasing down 15 years worth of my players cards in various color foils. I would really like to know many are out there and how close I am to a complete set.

Any info?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Collecting: (click links to see want lists)
    Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (83.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (25% complete)

...and to a lesser extent

Hidden Content
    (59% complete) / Hidden Content (42% complete) / Brian Propp (51% complete)

Unfortunately I don't think Topps has ever released a checklist for any of the buyback things they have done
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I've already seen a total of ten variations of the same three cards. One card in silver, bronze and gold. Another in blue and gold. A third in silver and blue.
    Saw there are, like, six different foil colors. That could be a lot of cards!

I feel like I'm chasing my tail here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Collecting: (click links to see want lists)
    Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (83.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (25% complete)

...and to a lesser extent

Hidden Content
    (59% complete) / Hidden Content (42% complete) / Brian Propp (51% complete)

Great, so Topps has found a way to turn 1988 Topps commons into 'hits' AND they made it a parallel hell?

I bought a $10 hanger pack at Wal Mart the other day and pulled a 1988 common buyback and felt awful, what a waste.
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees, LeBron James, Shaq!
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card -- 05/15/16 800th Card!