Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

President's Choice........ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Hullo! As usual, if it's Friday night then I'm scanning cards

I've had a pretty decent start to the year, a white whale, a 1/1 bargain, more bleeping Keslers, and two cards that I can't stop staring at.........

...........Hey, has anyone here bought the Parkhurst fat-packs? Are some of your cards missing the glossy finish? Is this a variation or just a production issue? Now back to our program, already in progress.........

........so like I was saying, I got some cards. Boring stuff first eh?

One to add to the Yzerman PC

Kesler Trilogy Blue

Kesler Parkhurst Black

Kesler Parkhurst Green, without the gloss........ ?

2010/11 Certified auto thingy /25. Eleven bucks yay!

SP Game-Used Supreme Patch. Shockingly easy, I accidentally put my bid in with 13 minutes to go and it never budged hahahahaaa,,,,,

So I'm at 1,171 of 1,632 now, 71.8% of the total run. Quitting is pretty much out of the question sigh.........

NEXT!

04/05 SP Authentic Auto BuyBack, $17 not bad at all

And a YUGE bargain! $34 CDN delivered for a 1/1 of the 1958 AND 1959 Art Ross Trophy winner, MISTERRRRRR DICKIEEEEEEE MOOOOOOORRRRE!!!!!!

Then there's the whale..........Ken Dryden is my hero ever since I got to see him leaning on his stick one night in November of 1978 at the Montreal Forum. I have a small but respectable 87-card PC, starting right at the beginning with his 1969/70/71 Masterserien pre-RCs, part of a Swedish 200-card 4-series set covering the 1969 and 1970 World Championships. The first 50 cards are the easiest to obtain; Dryden has one card in that series.............

His next two cards are in the 2nd set, a little harder to find but still obtainable.............

Which left the fourth card, #192 from the 4th series. Out of the entire 100-card 3rd and 4th sets, I've only ever seen the Dryden, and I've only ever seen it four times. The first one sold for $393 CDN. The 2nd one was a PSA Grade 5, which freaked me out a little. The 3rd one, I forgot to bid on because a lot of the time I'm a moron.

BUT.........4th time is the charm

I know, it ain't shiny or anything, but believe me folks, it's bigly!!!

So now it's time to wrap this up, the last two cards, courtesy of Doctor Price's President's Choice website. Two cards I will take to my deathbed so that my ungrateful kids can fight over who's getting daddy's money. Two BEAUTIFUL cards, see for yourself............

#1 my hero........................

And #2, everybody's favorite d-man..............

Honestly, the history of the game just........ pulsates off these cards. I'm grateful that I own them, thank ya Doc!!

That's it, go home.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Those President's Choice cards are fantastic! Kills the wallet for us Canadians though, but hey it is what it is! Wonderful Dryden's, and the Orr is wonderful. Didn't even see that one in the store. You have a quick click of that mouse!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome adds to your collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Upper Deck ePack

cool stick cards

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice additions!! Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

For whatever reason when I saw your thread title I only could hear it in George Takei's voice.

Dr. Price should really just set up a card of the month subscription plan... I'd take all the Sedins, you'd get the Drydens, he'd get all our money and everyone's happy right? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

For whatever reason when I saw your thread title I only could hear it in George Takei's voice.

Dr. Price should really just set up a card of the month subscription plan... I'd take all the Sedins, you'd get the Drydens, he'd get all our money and everyone's happy right? :)

I meant it to EXACTLY sound like George Takei

I have to break open my giant bottle of change and hopefully have enough for the MTO program in four more days!!!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Oh my indeed! I'm just stumbling onto this one now.

First off, the Dickie Moore Card is awesome. If I could buy comparable Ranford stuff for a comparable price, I would be thrilled. Great pickup!

Those two Stick Rack cards though..... WOW! I knew you had the Dryden coming to you... but I did not know about the Orr. Congrats! (or maybe condolences? The price would have been high, lol)